"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

smokin.gif

It's just the shape of the retros now. It seems that most retros of any Nike shoe seem to have a taller toe box than OG's. I guess it's for better comfort and it doesn't look bad once they're on feet.

Where can i cop the 2004 white/black/yellow air flight huaraches?

Not a lot of people held on to that shoe, and if they did it was for sentimental value, very different from today.
Most people who bought them wore them. The simple answer is eBay. Good luck.

Ordered my Black/Royal huaraches through Footaction the other day..should have them tomorrow..:pimp:

Ya pinky toe will have a little discomfort until you break these in other than that make sure your toenails are cut becase these are money

Last edited:
I do remember huraches I got back in the day felt like the inner bootie stretched a bit more, these are pretty stiff after a usual break-in. Couldnt even fetch 80 bux on cl for em, oh well

Last edited:
View media item 1427887
Saw these on NDC. They're not released yet. They're labeled as Wolf Grey/Dark Grey/Midnight Navy so I'm not sure if these are actually coming soon or if Nike has the picture wrong.

I picked up the white/cool grey/black pair on disco today...
Decent summer beats.
I'm good on Flight Huaraches for awhile.

Last edited:
View media item 1427887
Saw these on NDC. They're not released yet. They're labeled as Wolf Grey/Dark Grey/Midnight Navy so I'm not sure if these are actually coming soon or if Nike has the picture wrong.

They're coming soon.
The white/grey/blacks were on NDC for a couple weeks, listed as "OOS," but they're popping up all over now.

When I was in Memphis at the Nike Clearance Store this past weekend I noticed the yellow/black air ups have the "speckles" too... Look for more and more retros to have that recycled rubber "speckling"! I'm just happy its not on the bold berry QS!!!

i had bought the red pair, but wound up taken them back bc i figured i have too many all red shoes and i kept the BOB 10s instead. the fab 5s were all i really needed and i figure IF i get another pair it'll have to be the other OG c/w. if they hit sale and i can get the 30 off then i'll cop. other than that i just have way too much that i haven't around to wearing yet and still don't know when i will.

Back
Top Bottom