"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Such welcome news :pimp:. Shape is on point if my eyes aren’t failing me.

Definitely not failing you. Shape looks great. Nice toe slant (no cliff toe) and the back of the shoe looks to be straight, vs the retro that curved forward. Both OGs will be bought.

They can't be any worse than the last retros. Those were so poor. The 2003s were done VERY WELL (still got my pairs).

Don't know all too much about this shoe except for the fact that it has always been a favorite. Heard they are comfortable but how were they for balling and what kind of tech do they have? Are they gonna get the Protro treatment?

Don't know all too much about this shoe except for the fact that it has always been a favorite. Heard they are comfortable but how were they for balling and what kind of tech do they have? Are they gonna get the Protro treatment?
I never played ball in my 2003 pair, but from wearing them a lot in high school my 11th grade year, they were basically my go to shoes because of how comfortable they were. I believe it was a full air sole unit. They were very light and literally felt you wearing wearing only your socks due to the thin materials and that Huarache inner sock. The black/segon blue are one of my all time favorite Nikes. I’ll definitely get that pair and the black Kobe PE.

I never played ball in my 2003 pair, but from wearing them a lot in high school my 11th grade year, they were basically my go to shoes because of how comfortable they were. I believe it was a full air sole unit. They were very light and literally felt you wearing wearing only your socks due to the thin materials and that Huarache inner sock. The black/segon blue are one of my all time favorite Nikes. I’ll definitely get that pair and the black Kobe PE.
Ditto.

Copped the black/grey pair from Dr. Jays for $49.99 and they were my go to’s senior year. I also didn’t hoop in them but the were mad comfy. It a shape the last retro run was so trash. These new pairs look the part, hopefully they feel the part as well.

Ditto.

Copped the black/grey pair from Dr. Jays for $49.99 and they were my go to’s senior year. I also didn’t hoop in them but the were mad comfy. It a shape the last retro run was so trash. These new pairs look the part, hopefully they feel the part as well.
Actually, it was my 10th grade year when they released. They came out Match 1, 2003 along with the Air Max2 CB94 retros and the white/red/grey Jordan 8’s.

I actually remember a lot of people wearing the black/silver pair that following school year, which was my 11th grade year. I actually wanted those too, but I believe they came out late 03 because the Total Air Foamposite max in black/silver came out around the same time. I believe I was really anticipating that foam maxes that fall/winter and decided to get those. Late 03 had some dope shoes that year now that I’m thinking about it lol.

As far as the Air Flight Huaraches, they’re such a unique silhouette for it’s time and even in todays standards. Not to be redundant, but they are so damn comfortable! Speaking only on the 03 retro. I do t think these shoes get as much love as they deserve.

Actually, it was my 10th grade year when they released. They came out Match 1, 2003 along with the Air Max2 CB94 retros and the white/red/grey Jordan 8’s.

I actually remember a lot of people wearing the black/silver pair that following school year, which was my 11th grade year. I actually wanted those too, but I believe they came out late 03 because the Total Air Foamposite max in black/silver came out around the same time. I believe I was really anticipating that foam maxes that fall/winter and decided to get those. Late 03 had some dope shoes that year now that I’m thinking about it lol.

As far as the Air Flight Huaraches, they’re such a unique silhouette for it’s time and even in todays standards. Not to be redundant, but they are so damn comfortable! Speaking only on the 03 retro. I do t think these shoes get as much love as they deserve.
It was my 10th-grade year, too, when Flight Huaraches released. Except it was 1992 :lol:

We’re probably the same year, cause I copped mine July of ‘04, and rocked the the next school year.

D8C74317-712C-4BE5-BC7B-6541CA767CB4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom