"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Wow, surprisingly, my size is gone by the time I become aware they released em on SNKRS-JP couple of hours ago…
93D37FD6-7DE0-4AC0-AB33-7A6A6C508F73.jpeg

Someone on IG has them in hand.

Purple is definitely lighter than OG but looks a little better than Nike's crappy lighting. It's not enough to make me pass.

And the shape of the ankle exoskeleton is perfect. It's straight and not curved forward like the last retro. This was the thing for me. Getting the OG shape right.

Shape looking better. Nothing crazy but much better. I just hope the toe box leather isn’t plastic like the last retro. The other leather panels on the shoe was fine except for the toebox not to mention how boxy it was. I’m hoping the whole shoe has good leather this time.

4CDA8B2D-85CD-48AE-962E-129380ECB493.png

From the IG that showed the recent in hand pictures. The picture posted above looks good, still can’t REALLY tell if the toe box is 100%, but I can definitely tell it’s better than the last retro.. can’t wait.

492650DA-AE51-4925-80C2-283CFEE80B9A.png

Here’s a better look… not bad. I’ll take it. With wear it’ll get better I feel like.

Last edited:

From the IG that showed the recent in hand pictures. The picture posted above looks good, still can’t REALLY tell if the toe box is 100%, but I can definitely tell it’s better than the last retro.. can’t wait.

Here’s a better look… not bad. I’ll take it. With wear it’ll get better I feel like.

Bought INSTANTLY!! These looks great. Shape is so much better, and the ankle exoskeleton is more OG proper than the last curved piece. These will be fun to wear around.

This reminds me of how we've been robbed of getting legit Nike air force max b and barkley shoes. They always bring back the 94s every 2 years with the same colorways. When will they do these shoes justice. Would also love the nike air force max 180 with the big bubble

If they really put THAT much work into these, how TF did they manage to get the purple so wrong? I'll never understand this with Nike. They tweak one part to make it better, then F up something else that they already had right. So close, yet so far away. :lol: :rolleyes

:lol: at that write-up. While I appreciate more attention to details it is still high comedy how retro toe boxes STILL are so off release after release. Maybe we’ll be surprised

F5424923-F410-444E-AF5F-B734E0D6D10F.jpeg

I feel like they were using old, washed out pics like this as the source for colors on these retros. I've seen a couple of local sporting goods stores that do this with throwback jerseys and I've had to correct them.

Someone on IG has them in hand.

Purple is definitely lighter than OG but looks a little better than Nike's crappy lighting. It's not enough to make me pass.

And the shape of the ankle exoskeleton is perfect. It's straight and not curved forward like the last retro. This was the thing for me. Getting the OG shape right.

Toe box looking meh.. more pics needed. Purple shade is lol.

On feet picture of the 2023 retro

If they really put THAT much work into these, how TF did they manage to get the purple so wrong? I'll never understand this with Nike. They tweak one part to make it better, then F up something else that they already had right. So close, yet so far away. :lol: :rolleyes

:lol: at that write-up. While I appreciate more attention to details it is still high comedy how retro toe boxes STILL are so off release after release. Maybe we’ll be surprised

F5424923-F410-444E-AF5F-B734E0D6D10F.jpeg

These guys are utterly shameless with their utter BS. THIS retro is now being touted as 1:1 with the OG? I guess if you're one step shy of being blind as a bat, maybe they are. Otherwise, get the FOH with this idiocy. I don't think these look bad and they seem a hell of a lot better than that awful previous retro, but I take issue with how stupid these people act like we all are. No one made them come out spewing this garbage, they could've just dropped these for what they are. But when you actively go on social media and start stroking yourself about what you've created, you deserve whatever you get. The team that redid the AMIIIs earned the right to say stuff like this, but this Flight Huarache retro is no AMIII reissue. If I get them in hand and find out I'm wrong, I'll be happy as hell---and more than happy to say I was wrong.
I sadly doubt that is going to be the case, though :lol:
But lost in all this is that they are apparently dropping this month. So that's great.

These guys are utterly shameless with their utter BS. THIS retro is now being touted as 1:1 with the OG? I guess if you're one step shy of being blind as a bat, maybe they are. Otherwise, get the FOH with this idiocy. I don't think these look bad and they seem a hell of a lot better than that awful previous retro, but I take issue with how stupid these people act like we all are. No one made them come out spewing this garbage, they could've just dropped these for what they are. But when you actively go on social media and start stroking yourself about what you've created, you deserve whatever you get. The team that redid the AMIIIs earned the right to say stuff like this, but this Flight Huarache retro is no AMIII reissue. If I get them in hand and find out I'm wrong, I'll be happy as hell---and more than happy to say I was wrong.
I sadly doubt that is going to be the case, though :lol:
But lost in all this is that they are apparently dropping this month. So that's great.
🤣 stroking themselves? You’re very confused. Nike has nothing to do with any of that language. No clue why you’re talking about stores like it’s the manufacturer cause you make no point at all. Shops hyping retro sneakers to move them and make money?! No way!

🤣 stroking themselves? You’re very confused. Nike has nothing to do with any of that language. No clue why you’re talking about stores like it’s the manufacturer cause you make no point at all. Shops hyping retro sneakers to move them and make money?! No way!

Uhhhh, the guy that wrote that IG post was on the design team for this retro and is definitely patting himself on the back *hard* for the amazing job he thinks he did on this lol. rainking rainking is absolutely right here.

Back
Top Bottom