"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Love to see NT eat, great vibes in here today.

Let’s continue it :nthat:

Air Flight Huarache
FD0183-102
Sail/Midnight Navy-Coral-Laser Blue
Summer ‘23

Air Flight Huarache
FD0188-001
Black/Varsity Purple-Del Sol
Fall ‘23

Air Flight Huarache
FD0189-001
Lite Smoke Grey-Black-Iron Grey-Noble Red-Wheat
Fall ‘23

Air Flight Huarache
FD0188-002
Black/Lyon Blue
Holiday ‘23

Air Flight Huarache “Nas”
FD0192-200
Hemp/Sesame-Baroque Brown-Coconut Milk-Mystic Red
Holiday ‘23

Air Flight Huarache
FJ3455-001
Photon Dust-Gym Red-Sail
Spring ‘24

Air Flight Huarache
FJ4839-001
Dark Smoke Grey/Barely Green-Cool Grey
Spring ‘24

Still no sign of the Pip/Chicago white/black/red pair SMH. Can't believe they've never dropped those once in the past 31 years.

Still no sign of the Pip/Chicago white/black/red pair SMH. Can't believe they've never dropped those once in the past 31 years.
These?

scottie-pippen-sneaker-roundup-07.jpg

Yep. I clearly remember watching the Sunday NBC Bulls/Blazers matchup late in the regular season when he busted them out. I already loved the "Fab Five" pair and when I saw these, I was like whaaaaaaaat. Fully expected them to release thereafter but it never happened.

Size 14 here...SNKRS decided to forget my payment info, and even though I have that stuff memorized and re-entered...still took the L. Most of the other linked sites had sold out of 14s, I tried WishATL but they required an account login (size was gone by the time I did that). Then I tried Packer at 11am but their website kept telling me I wasn't in the US (which I am) and missed out on that 14.

Then bklyn style baby bklyn style baby came through YET AGAIN with the unknwn link and I was able to cop. Appreciate you, man!

My pair arrived from Rock City Kicks today and came with this lovely crease even before I tried them on..

All the sites that dropped today are sold out of a 10.5 too!! So annoying cause I wanted to crease them..not arrived crease! 😂

IMG_9517.jpeg

IMG_9518.jpeg
10.5 is still available if you want to try for another pair🤷🏾

Same, sucks here in Canada. Don’t think any sites released here and struck out on snkrs US.
Hesitated on one of the other smaller sites.
Looking for 11.5

Just hold strong, eventually restocks and availability must happen. These will be like the Penny 1s (Orlando cw) imo, not based on anything, just feel and hope it'll be like that. Only took like 6 months and endless links and oops from bklyn style baby bklyn style baby for myself and many others to acquire those lol. Now I think they are available on shelves here and there. Hoping that'll be the case with these as the other CWs start dropping.

Just hold strong, eventually restocks and availability must happen. These will be like the Penny 1s (Orlando cw) imo, not based on anything, just feel and hope it'll be like that. Only took like 6 months and endless links and oops from bklyn style baby bklyn style baby for myself and many others to acquire those lol. Now I think they are available on shelves here and there. Hoping that'll be the case with these as the other CWs start dropping.
Just an assumption on my end here as well but yes, the minute these start showing up in-store at your big box retailers these shouldn't go anywhere fast.

Didn't try to grab them, even though I really want these. My whole mood of buying shoes has seriously shifted since I offed most of my collection. Really don't have the same emotional connection I used to have. But if I see these on shelf in some of the stores at my local mall (KOP), I'll try them on to see if I need to go up .5 and if they feel good, then I'll grab them.

That said, I will buy the Mac Attack the moment I can find my size.

Anyoane ever deal with Extra Butter like a raffle win?

Won my double up from them but says unfulfilled. I don’t panic over shipping I’m just trying to understand their process and make sure I don’t have to check one of these sites before 11 is cooked if not already.

Back
Top Bottom