"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

These get worse and worse the more pics I see. 🥴

Gonna have to see these in the flesh to make a final decision.

Them taking the purple from the original ads is almost as bad as Jordan Brand making the elephant print darker on the first few Fire Red 3 retros because they based it off that blurry catalog photo. Lol

I’m out on these, but will help my brother-in-law and his bro out on this release because these are their favorite Nike B-ball shoes of all time. They just want to hoop in em.

Still copping a couple pairs though. If I was able to deal with the last retro then I’ll most definitely be buying these. Can’t be any worse than those.

Side by side they aren’t close at all 🤣. Now the self praising looks even worse.

I hate the toe box. Looks too narrow with an awkward V shape. What were they thinking.

I cannot get past how bad this purple is. It's damn near blue on blue.

I hate the toe box. Looks too narrow with an awkward V shape. What were they thinking.

It’s wild how they roll with this stuff.

The color throws me more than anything. The shape isn’t correct, but it’s definitely better by far than last time. The overall size of the shoe at least isn’t scaled down like the last one, either.

But the designer/developer/whatever jerking himself over these is hysterical. Related to that, what really gets me is: If you’re going to go through the work of changing these from the last time, then you may as well make them close to right. Imagine this is actually your job for months and months. I don’t know a damn thing about what goes into a project like this and what roadblocks/limitations you encounter within the realities of the company and budgets and factory tooling etc etc. I do know I’d be bent if I put in a bunch of effort and the result was still not great. At a minimum, there’s zero excuse for the colors being so off.

Like I said: wild 🤣

This pic…
F3583989-50C9-4511-8325-781374AB3797.jpeg

Damn

edit but I think having the purple AIR stitching is a huge plus that I haven't seen given enough credit

Last edited:

Chris just dropped his review and the color is better in hand. Said the purple was "desaturated" online and in person they do look much better. Yeah, I never wavered in buying a pair and still won't. These look great.

Oh, and his pair has a great shape.
Screenshot_20230421-103145.png

SOLD!! Can't wait!! 👍👍👍

Last edited:
The purple is still way off from ogs its just the promo was even worse than what actually is releasing. I’m 💯 in for a pair of the Kobe’s still.

Modern lasts are much lower in the forefoot. It actually makes shoes fit much better for performance. But I think Nike should create their own lasts for retro sneakers. But they haven’t and likely won’t.

Wouldn't that mean it's easier to slope the toe box?

Pretty sure dude listed it in that IG post where he was blowing himself over the great job they did. He @'ed the entire team and there was one listed as the color guy.
This guy? cgalvin3 cgalvin3

Yeah somebody needs to get in his DMs and have a word with him asap lol. I might have to do it myself.

Back
Top Bottom