"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Missed the 12 again.

giphyselena.gif

UPS dropped these off earlier today. Thank you for my friend who was able to get me these for a stupid cheap price 🙏🙏

PXL_20230722_210339453.jpg
PXL_20230722_210355718.jpg
PXL_20230722_210348953.jpg

Looks like this is pretty uniform in terms of the toebox shape. Extremely happy to finally have these and for the contact who helped me out. 🙏🙏🙏

These arrived after UPS taking their sweet old time. I can't thank my friend enough for helping grab these for a crazy low price! 🤯 (Full disclosure, I helped get him his grails last year as I had the retro in his size and sold them to him for a good price. He returned the favor by getting me a pair and I PayPal'd him.

So, I was worried about sizing. Hearing some say these are hard to get on. So I wanted an 11.5 but took the 11 as they didn't have it. Got home from picking up, and slipped the right shoe (my bigger foot) on. Length is perfect! With me having a messed up big toe, I always like a little bit of volume in the toebox or super soft leather (Mac Attacks) as that helps with being able to wiggle my toes. These are a little snug, but I removed the insole (glued down but not fully) and then slipped back on. Now I got room. 👍 So what I've done, is buy a flat Spenco insole, cut the ends of were my toes would sit and then put it in. Works good. That's what I'll do on these. 👍👍 Now the pics.

Other than the quibbles with the purple color and how far down it is on the side (meh, I can live with that) the shape is MUCH improved vs the 2014 ones, and my two shoes actually look symmetrical, in the toe shape. Overall, THRILLED to get a pair. I don't buy shoes like I once did. NO WHERE CLOSE!! only bought these, the OG Mac Attack, and the Emerald Huaraches. No Jordans or other things (though a pair of those white/grey Ships are nice) and I may snag a pair of Kukinis for cheap, but other than the black/blue Flight Huarache coming this holiday, I'm done for the year. 👍

These arrived after UPS taking their sweet old time. I can't thank my friend enough for helping grab these for a crazy low price! 🤯 (Full disclosure, I helped get him his grails last year as I had the retro in his size and sold them to him for a good price. He returned the favor by getting me a pair and I PayPal'd him.

So, I was worried about sizing. Hearing some say these are hard to get on. So I wanted an 11.5 but took the 11 as they didn't have it. Got home from picking up, and slipped the right shoe (my bigger foot) on. Length is perfect! With me having a messed up big toe, I always like a little bit of volume in the toebox or super soft leather (Mac Attacks) as that helps with being able to wiggle my toes. These are a little snug, but I removed the insole (glued down but not fully) and then slipped back on. Now I got room. 👍 So what I've done, is buy a flat Spenco insole, cut the ends of were my toes would sit and then put it in. Works good. That's what I'll do on these. 👍👍 Now the pics.

Other than the quibbles with the purple color and how far down it is on the side (meh, I can live with that) the shape is MUCH improved vs the 2014 ones, and my two shoes actually look symmetrical, in the toe shape. Overall, THRILLED to get a pair. I don't buy shoes like I once did. NO WHERE CLOSE!! only bought these, the OG Mac Attack, and the Emerald Huaraches. No Jordans or other things (though a pair of those white/grey Ships are nice) and I may snag a pair of Kukinis for cheap, but other than the black/blue Flight Huarache coming this holiday, I'm done for the year. 👍

Get some kukinis man. The quality has been hit or miss on my pairs but it’s just minor stuff just glue spots. But as far as the actual shoe it’s literally as faithful of any retro I’ve ever seen in my life . . I mean the they’re spot on like you just pulled them out of a box from back in 2000. Aside from the insole having that trippy pattern. Only the waters have it . All the other colorways just have a plain swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom