"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Just noticed from the ssense link that they're made in India. Can't think of any other nikes/jordans I have from there.

Missed the Lakers again, hopefully not hard of a cop

Someone pm me next time if link posted
you didn't miss anything unless you wear a 11.5, that's the only size that was available. (strange)
5:51pm est link loaded,
Screenshot_20230724_194742_Discord.jpg

6:01 pm 11.5 went live.
Screenshot_20230724_194838_Discord.jpg

Last edited:
Damn I needed that 11.5

And honestly those Bordeaux's aren't that bad plus they go with my lil Y league gray jersey

Just may have to scoop those 🤔

If 9.5 is my tts and I have wide feet will they work? I was trying to get a 10 because of the comments

If 9.5 is my tts and I have wide feet will they work? I was trying to get a 10 because of the comments
If they’re super wide, yeah, go a half size up..

That inner bootie is pretty snug, but in a good way for my normal/narrow feet. Which is why my TTS is a good fit

Shoe Palace Hollywood

They actually had the 12 I've been looking for.

PXL_20230725_224556425.jpg

PXL_20230725_225145429.jpg

Edit: Just seen the video Patchenhz Patchenhz posted. Didn't even notice the video until after my post. I just happened to be in town and wanted see the hype of a Cali Shoe Palace.

damn, I was at that store last week, I would've cop if they were on shelves last week ! Congrats anyways !

Back
Top Bottom