"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Size 11.5 for ya boy. DOUBLE UP!
IMG_4406.png
I

Any size above 10 flew everywhere. Sheesh. :smh:

I give up on a 12

Yep. 12 was first to go everywhere. GBNY put em up early. Tried Lapstone first and got cart jacked. Hibbett loaded sold out. Put in on snkrs. Got cart jacked on Burn Rubber. Was checking out on Bodega when the snkrs notification came through. I genuinely can't tell if 12 is just a more common size that Nike isn't making enough of now, or if resellers are just going straight for them and creating false scarcity lol.

Yep. 12 was first to go everywhere. GBNY put em up early. Tried Lapstone first and got cart jacked. Hibbett loaded sold out. Put in on snkrs. Got cart jacked on Burn Rubber. Was checking out on Bodega when the snkrs notification came through. I genuinely can't tell if 12 is just a more common size that Nike isn't making enough of now, or if resellers are just going straight for them and creating false scarcity lol.
Combination of size 12 being popular and also resellers buying them up.

Last edited:
size 15 and 12 V vig09
tupac003 tupac003

size 15 and 12 V vig09
Gone already

Not a Lakers colors fan but these are fire. I have a Kobe Jersey I could smoke these with but I also have 100+ kicks so Ill have to wait on the OG Blue pair.
Exactly what I’m waiting on bro . Those black and blues are fire . I’ll come back around to these one day . I’m not in the huge shoe size club thankfully so it’s a little easier for me to swing back to things like these months later

Back
Top Bottom