"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

size 15 and 12 V vig09
tupac003 tupac003

GOT EM! You the man bklyn style baby bklyn style baby

Quick pickup at Active Athlete

Appreciate the links from everyone

Attachments

• IMG_8889.jpeg
    IMG_8889.jpeg
    203.6 KB · Views: 1,331
Stopped by in my work truck to the Cullen location. Told me the largest they had was a 9 “right now”. Something about pairs being misplaced smh.

I went to the Federal location and they had multiple pairs when I picked up mine and I got there right before 11:00am

Tried copping a size 12 on SNKRS and of course I took an L, however Social Status came through with the raffle W for an 11.5 which is the size I copped of the OG colorway.

When do the Bordeaux’s release? Also what I’d the material? Is it 3M, suede, or leather?

I went to the Federal location and they had multiple pairs when I picked up mine and I got there right before 11:00am
Called them about ten minutes after 11 when I got back in my truck and they said the closest they had to an 11 was a 10.5. Ended up copping from rsvp gallery a few minutes ago. To anybody in Houston still looking, Premium Goods still had an 11 when I called. First come, first served.

Prices will fall. If not , I don’t care. Not giving someone money because they have a bot or got lucky.

Back
Top Bottom