"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Prices will fall. If not , I don’t care. Not giving someone money because they have a bot or got lucky.
You didn't need a bot , but they did sell put within minutes . If you were on it during the launch time period it was fairly easy. I copped 2 pairs from 2 sites (decided to gwt a 2nd after a few mins)

There were a ton of 14's when they dropped this am.

But pretty sure one to two size 14's and 1 size 15 per site.

Was able to cop a 15 through one of the links bklyn style baby bklyn style baby posted.

To be honest if you were up this am...should have been pretty easy to cop.

Nah man. I was up early, and every site I tried was sold out.

Dunno man. All the links he posted I saw at least 5 size 14's available. it was the 15's and probably 20 min after the fact he posted another link with a 15 and I was able to cop.

Salty that I forgot to set my alarm earlier today. Size 12 seems to disappear quickly. Was hoping to roll into Corporate tomorrow and snag a pair, but doesn't look like they are going to be there. Been buying too much lately anyway.

I’m real excited for these and the Lakers/GP Jordan 12s. The announcement of the all white Kobe 8s as the first shoe reintroduction of his line is so underwhelming. Even though these Huaraches not one of his signature models, they still a classic Nike basketball shoe actually worn by him. Nike Sportswear/retro and Jordan brand put more effort into celebrating the re-launch than Kobe’s own team did. I’m cool with the angel theme, but all white with little to no flavor is kinda eh.

I’m real excited for these and the Lakers/GP Jordan 12s. The announcement of the all white Kobe 8s as the first shoe reintroduction of his line is so underwhelming. Even though these Huaraches not one of his signature models, they still a classic Nike basketball shoe actually worn by him. Nike Sportswear/retro and Jordan brand put more effort into celebrating the re-launch than Kobe’s own team did. I’m cool with the angel theme, but all white with little to no flavor is kinda eh.
While it wasn't his signature shoe. It was an exclusive PE colorway for him. It was made for him and he was the only one to ware them.

For those that bought these at a store which carried them?

Shoe Palace. They had them early about two weeks ago at the Hollywood location. I didn't even know they had them. I popped in while on vacation and saw them there.

High school basketball coach meeting "drip."
IMG_20230811_083926.jpg

Last edited:
I passed on them because I just know I’d barely wear them. Really wish they’d do the white Kobe pair again. Sold my previous ones due to the bum shape. But I like those way more than the blacks.

don’t fall for the hype

I’m willing to bet all these sold out colors will be dropped again in either more stores or the same stores

they do this all the time

I just want the og colorway

I passed due to bad timing but they’ll be had later

Back
Top Bottom