"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

IMG_5496.jpeg

Touched down last night. Love em

Got snkrs shipping confirmation same but they are still saying just created label and shipper has not received the package

Edit just shipped

Last edited:
Got mine today from snkrs. I’ve been noticing that I get the shipped notification from Nike/snkrs late. I’ve been knowing when I’ll receive my shoes through the fed ex emails instead. It has been more accurate. Jersey as a bonus for the pic.

Attachments

• 766B117A-5BB6-4B35-942E-D52BB66D3411.jpeg
    766B117A-5BB6-4B35-942E-D52BB66D3411.jpeg
    348.7 KB · Views: 399
Why these are not showing up in-store nationally at the larger distributors is baffling considering all the fluff you see on shelves from Nike.

I haven't heard or used the terms quickstrike or hyperstrike in years, but that's sort of what the release of these reminds of.

Last edited:
Why these are not showing up in-store nationally at the larger distributors is baffling considering all the fluff you see on shelves from Nike.

I haven't heard or used the terms quickstrike or hyperstrike in years, but that's sort of what the release of these reminds of.

They've turned a LOT of stuff into hyper/quickstrike the last year or so. They've started telling most of the boutiques in good standing to just put things on the shelf the second they touch down from UPS. Certain things still have hard release dates, but a good chunk of these shoes are going straight to shelves.

Back
Top Bottom