"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

They've turned a LOT of stuff into hyper/quickstrike the last year or so. They've started telling most of the boutiques in good standing to just put things on the shelf the second they touch down from UPS. Certain things still have hard release dates, but a good chunk of these shoes are going straight to shelves.
Like the early 2000’s

When I was in the city looking for OG fab 5 huaraches two days after launch, guy at concepts NYC told me he got about 30 pairs total across all sizes

Latest pickup

IMG_3527.jpeg

black cause it's more true to form what Kobe wore. I think later down the road Nike will eventually release a white pair just like what Kobe wore.
The white 1 was close except for the checkered pattern in the lower part

Yeah, they gotta drop the whites again in the correct form. Love the black pair and I’m glad to have them, but I’m partial to white based kicks.

So I'll be heading to my local Nike outlet immediately after work today! Might be a .01% chance that photo was taken there and my size is still available.

Hopefully they drop at more outlets. That was a completely random find. The price was insane too. I paid about 72 for them.

shame cats these days wanna charge a subscription for outlet monitors when I only want one shoe

people have made shoes so corny and painfully greedy

with back to school in full effect I refuse to even check my outlets

Back
Top Bottom