"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

shame cats these days wanna charge a subscription for outlet monitors when I only want one shoe

people have made shoes so corny and painfully greedy

with back to school in full effect I refuse to even check my outlets

Main reason I sold the most of my collection. The fun of the hobby is just not there anymore. It's all about quick $20 flips and crap like that.

A little baffling why the state of the industry would change how you enjoy your own collection.....? I buy b/c I want them. The state of the industry only impacts how hard it might be to get what I want. Once I have them, nothing else impacts whether or not I enjoy them.

C5F63CBD-7A1D-431A-AC4C-28DA2610A67B.jpeg

This can’t be right lol.
Thanks will pick up a pair tomorrow!

A little baffling why the state of the industry would change how you enjoy your own collection.....? I buy b/c I want them. The state of the industry only impacts how hard it might be to get what I want. Once I have them, nothing else impacts whether or not I enjoy them.

Trying to get them, is my point and why my love for the hobby isn't nearly what it is. Had to use a connection to help me snag a pair of OG Flight Huaraches as I missed on release day. Same as the OG Macs. Had a wonderful forum member KanyIZZY KanyIZZY oop me a extra pair he won. Shouldn't be this hard to get some stuff.

Plus everyone hits a point in their life that having so many shoes, it becomes overwhelming and then time for a change. I realized it and I'm glad I sold most of my stuff. A huge weight on my shoulders was lifted when those 135 pairs left. Don't feel tied down like I was. It happens to everyone sooner or later.

Oh, and I'll still get certain pairs I want, I just hate having to jump through hoops for them.

New to posting in the forum but a long time lurker.

Just wanted to say I now understand the bad reviews for Creme, never even sent a shipping notification email, but for some reason updated the shipping with Paypal and I THEN saw it on my UPS app, but if I hadn't paid with Paypal or didn't use the UPS app I guess I'd have no clue they'd shipped.

It was a full 10 business days later which is cool, but damn at least send an email!

Looks like prices are dropping a bit on these, I'll continue to wait I'm in no rush.

Has anyone tried to ball in these?

If I can get these (both lakers and og color) and nike to retro the air trainer huarache in its og black/grey color, I may just about retire. Not many new shoes are coming out I want and like and most retros I have had now at least 2x minus a few retro+ colorways. At 44, I'm bout done and the excitement is really from kicks I never had as a kid or the nostalgia of owning another pair from the past. The only new nikes I have bought in the past 10 yrs outside of retro have just been 3 vapor max and the new JT pink lemonades.

If I can get these (both lakers and og color) and nike to retro the air trainer huarache in its og black/grey color, I may just about retire. Not many new shoes are coming out I want and like and most retros I have had now at least 2x minus a few retro+ colorways. At 44, I'm bout done and the excitement is really from kicks I never had as a kid or the nostalgia of owning another pair from the past. The only new nikes I have bought in the past 10 yrs outside of retro have just been 3 vapor max and the new JT pink lemonades.

Watch them finally get the nappy blue-grey suede on the Trainers right, but then use leather instead of Durabuck for the black upper. :rofl:

same here kinda but will always keep some fresh kicks. really only cop og colorways and white based af1 s these days tho.

Which TRAINERS???

Back
Top Bottom