"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Totally forgot I put in a bid on these awhile ago
IMG_9258.jpeg

Not that I ever want to pay more than retail, but anything under $200 for that classic colorway is manageable, imo. Some colorways just gotta be had, even if you're taxed a little bit.

Is the thinking over at Nike really “if they miss out on the ogs and Kobe’s, they’ll buy these“? 🤣

Probably so. So many other ideas to do yet they do this garbage.

Just think how popular a scream green/royal colorway would be. Would be SICK!

They already did butcher the 2k4 retro. I got the teals that came back out around 2012 or 13. I think that USA pair above is from the same round of retros. Sole was ok but the velcro didn't stay strapped for ****, and the upper ripped pretty quickly at the high flex areas.

They already did butcher the 2k4 retro. I got the teals that came back out around 2012 or 13. I think that USA pair above is from the same round of retros. Sole was ok but the velcro didn't stay strapped for ****, and the upper ripped pretty quickly at the high flex areas.

it's actually from 2016, both usa (all star ) cw and the MPLS cw retroed.

I've basically given up on getting the OG or Kobe pair at retail. If I chance upon them at an outlet or some random store that got a box, that's great. But I guess I'll check in when/if they retro again. Nike is not gonna trick me into settling for a million different non-OG colorways (like they have on so many other silhouettes) as a fall-back purchase.

I've basically given up on getting the OG or Kobe pair at retail. If I chance upon them at an outlet or some random store that got a box, that's great. But I guess I'll check in when/if they retro again. Nike is not gonna trick me into settling for a million different non-OG colorways (like they have on so many other silhouettes) as a fall-back purchase.
Sux I paid $165 for my OGs but sz 12 are hard to get at retail

So what, shipments didn't come in on time so instead of restocking online they're dumping em at local outlets? Cuz these fab 5s sold out ASAP everywhere except small foot sizes smh

Back
Top Bottom