Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Must be bored to turn on a Vanilla ice movie :lol:
Never knew that movie existed until like 12 years ago. Someone put this Blood Orange song over clips from the movie and I had to watch it. Movie sucks, but the style was 🔥 and the big body Suzuki’s were sick!
IMG_5960.jpeg

Haha we can laugh all we want at Vanilla Ice but the mismatch Air Force V Lows go crazy 🔥🔥🔥

IMG_5964.jpeg

A buddy of mine is in one of my HS yearbooks doing this with the Quantum Force lows, I think haha. It was definitely a thing for a minute in the 90's.

Side note, met Vanilla Ice at a ballgame a few years ago and dude was cool as hell (or ice, I guess, for the purpose of this discussion :lol:). We talked about him working on that Sandler movie That's My Boy.

Last retro wasn't bad, but had a couple of unnecessary changes. Changed the white Nike Air on the back to dark royal, and no splatter paint on the midsole. The white/black/red was pretty true minus the black splatter on the midsole.
Oh I see, hopefully they retro again just like the OGs

Was doing some Googling looking for old catalog pics, stumbled upon this abomination, and nearly puked. Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea? :sick: :sick: :sick:

Screenshot_20240526-125127.png

I mean it’s better than like at least 90% of the trash that comes out today ? But okay lol

I remember I wanted the Air Bound in black when they retro’ed in 03. I remember they were $90. I forgot why I didn’t get them, but they are definitely dope. I remember the Air Veer retro’ed around the same time

$52.50 is a steal for these back then as well.

I mean, I guess. So many shoes, even top-tier models, hit big clearance all the time back in the day. If they were unpopular and rotting on shelves, or even popular but "old" because the new models had come out, no one wanted them anymore. Hell, I remember my good friend got the white/infrared VIs for $50 or $60 quite some time after they dropped (I don't recall if it was 8 months or a year+ later, but I'm thinking it was the latter). He knew it wasn't really "cool" to have them at that point, but for that price he didn't care. When he came over to hoop wearing them one day, I was like, dude that's nice you finally got some Jordans but it's a little late on those, no? Then he told me the price and I was like, oh hell yeah, never mind, then, for that price may as well. But that was just the general attitude back then about the old models that had been replaced or were at the end of their run.

Yeah not to be a jerk but tons of shoes would go on sale back then and for a lot lower than that.

I personally saw and bought Jordan Bordeaux 7s, Huarache Trainers, and the Air Flight One for around $30.
Nah I totally hear you. I got so many steals even in the early 2000s. I got white and black maestros for $25 at the Nike outlet on the way to Lake Tahoe. But I wanna say price on that receipt more than 50% off. I don’t know what they retailed for. Looks like an end of year sale based on the 12/29/92 on the receipt.

Yeah not to be a jerk but tons of shoes would go on sale back then and for a lot lower than that.

I personally saw and bought Jordan Bordeaux 7s, Huarache Trainers, and the Air Flight One for around $30.
Every word y’all are saying is true. But, my folks wasn’t buying anything at full price. $52.50, $30, that’s a steal to me cuz 1) I can get two for the price of one and 2) not trying to hear them old folks trippin all the way home lol.

Last years models for the low>>>>>>>bargain bin at Woolworth's.

Every word y’all are saying is true. But, my folks wasn’t buying anything at full price. $52.50, $30, that’s a steal to me cuz 1) I can get two for the price of one and 2) not trying to hear them old folks trippin all the way home lol.

Right. All we were saying is that you kinda made it sound like that price on those old Flight Lites was something kinda wild (it's now clear that's not exactly what you meant), when in reality it was a common price slash on loads of even top-level Nikes and Jordans once enough time passed from their release.

EDIT: Sorry, 5o'clockShadowBoxer 5o'clockShadowBoxer , I meant ShootYourShotTV ShootYourShotTV made it sound like that at first LOL

Last edited:

Facts. Even the air flight lites that dropped in 2021/2022. I’m sure some paid full price day of, but feels like a majority of us scooped them up on sale or doubled up. I got mine for like $54-$70 in 2023 haha

You can see most of the retail price on the box tag. Looks like $114.99?
Oh nice catch. Same thing would probably happen in a few months if they rereleased now 🤞

$119.95, it looks like. Pretty sure I remember them being about $120 for the highs and $110 for the mids.

Also, ouch at missing those for $165 shipped. Would've had to have jumped on that if I'd seen it when they were available lol.

Back
Top Bottom