Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by crup a holic

Originally Posted by youngcurse

these are sick i seen sneakgeekz with these on yesterday.
yo eff him and his old *** he need to get a job and raise a family!  lookin like a damn fool at sneaker conventions with fruity pebbles colored sneakers!

These do look tight though, but I probably will not be buying.  Time will tell though...
U mad.

Originally Posted by got shoes

196268_10150147094141748_99090901747_6625602_5081435_n.jpg

196866_10150147301381748_99090901747_6627604_928535_n.jpg

Slime Greens...
pimp.gif

An These Jus May Have To Be Copped...

randy wants 360 for em, shipped, sz 10.5 according to his fb page.....i wear a 11 so thats pushing it, size and price wise

yo eff him and his old *** he need to get a job and raise a family!  lookin like a damn fool at sneaker conventions with fruity pebbles colored sneakers!

These do look tight though, but I probably will not be buying.  Time will tell though...
i bet this is how you look after you finish watching a sneakgeekz video:
281akc8.gif

Honestly SneakGeekz is the worst collector in the game right now imo..

He is what is wrong with the Sneaker industry..dude is clearly not educated about sneakers in general..he just all of a sudden showed up one day through YouTube and now everyone is on his coattails..

Anyway..not mad..just statin fact..

I'm feelin these foams a lot..i might have to bite the bullet and cop from overseas

rumor is that they might be EXCLUSIVE
nerd.gif
eek.gif

wrote:
hohexclusive? maybe for the 1st release i would imagine, along withniketowns and nike.com, like cough crops...then theyll releaseEVERYWHERE a few months later and SIT like cough drops
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

He is what is wrong with the Sneaker industry..dude is clearly not educated about sneakers in general..he just all of a sudden showed up one day through YouTube and now everyone is on his coattails..

roll.gif
roll.gif

But who are you to decide whats wrong in the sneaker industry? 
Did you know every single fact about sneaks before getting into the"game."  Let the man live...damn.  He gives us good sneak peeks of future releases, which is what some fiends want around here.

My conclusion: you mad.

This thread just gets funnier each time I check in. Someone needs to switch to a low sodium diet ASAP!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

rumor is that they might be EXCLUSIVE
nerd.gif
eek.gif

wrote:
hohexclusive? maybe for the 1st release i would imagine, along withniketowns and nike.com, like cough crops...then theyll releaseEVERYWHERE a few months later and SIT like cough drops
laugh.gif

The Cough Drops never sold right? These Electric will sell though. 

Hope we get more RD info soon. All I know is if there's a Marqueesole pic of them, that means they will be releasing in the next 2-3 months. Can't wait for this one.

I never understood why anyone would be mad if someone wants to spend $600 on a $200 shoe to have it early, its his money let him live.

i always think air randy pics are just awful. cant he get a camera out of the back of a factory to use?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by dmxgod

roll.gif
roll.gif

But who are you to decide whats wrong in the sneaker industry? 
Did you know every single fact about sneaks before getting into the"game."  Let the man live...damn.  He gives us good sneak peeks of future releases, which is what some fiends want around here.

My conclusion: you mad.

ShadyKay I'm with u fam

Honestly I been on this board for a good while now and I remember when SneakGeeks first started popping up. It actulally warms my heart to see how much dudes collection and insight has grown.

Dudes on NT is mad at Geekz for pursuing this thing but honestly dude is doing nothing wrong, he is spending his money how he wants and obviously he has the income to do such. I actually remember Geekz replaying to the hate on here a while back and telling ppl how he actually won a grant due to his videos and has turned his "youtube fame" into a legitimate business that generates income for him. Not to mention dude gives back to his community and is FELON to my understanding meaning he has since bettered himself and found a way to make good money without having to turn to crime..... I respect the hustle

As for the shoes they are cool. I expect them to do better than the Coughdrops just because at this point who doesn't already own a red and black shoe, black and green has more rarity and honestly these just look better. Plus there isn't that huge letdown that people will experience since none of us ever really expected a Electric Green Foam 1 with a clear sole (i.e. Metallic Reds, Still pissed Nike never dropped those)

You might want to try yoga son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

sick.gif
no thanks

^^this!!

i don't think i'm buying anymore new foams. the shape and "ridges" are just horrible and judging from air randy's pics it isn't getting any better. i put up with pewters b/c they were a must. at this point, me being a foam head and all, i will just buy all the foams before the taiwan factory switch (the few that i'm missing). copped '07 black reds last week and just sold my coughdrops today. just copped ds catcus' so i'll def. be passing on these.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Hope we get more RD info soon. All I know is if there's a Marqueesole pic of them, that means they will be releasing in the next 2-3 months. Can't wait for this one.
no kidding...we knew about the other foams way before release but this one is a mystery for some reason.  The more pics I see, the more I like them.

i don't think i'm buying anymore new foams. the shape and "ridges" are just horrible

Yup, these don't like NOTHING like what foams are supposed to look like. Flat toe-box, shallow grooves - but of course it's because the hype of the foamposite shoe has muiltiplied in the past year, so they're mass-producing these in the cheapest way. But believe me, this foam hype will die out eventually. Most of these cats don't really got love for Foams, it's a phase thing. Why do I say that? Where were all these cats when these foams were dropping in '07? ##%$ dropped to $100 and dudes were passing..

And this colorway is straight up ugly. No other way of putting it. I would honestly put these at the bottom of the list as far as foamposite ones go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom