Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KMNewark

13 must have been a rare size because it seems like all the hoh locations had only like a handful....

Thats exactly what its looking like but in my case HOHMD were letting dudes copp 5 pairs and this lead to me not getting a 13. I went to copp another 12.5 today and i seen this dude that looks like he was from Mo County copp 5 pairs all sz11 and i was like
eyes.gif
 but overall im happy with these.

Seeing that these will most likely release within a year, a lot of people who bought to resell are going to get stuck with these if they aren't sold soon.

My footaction guy said his dm said they will be gr in 3 months.....which he was surprised by so I'll take that as a grain of salt

GR in 3 months you say? outlets in 6? niiiice
pimp.gif

no problem Hustle. anytime
pimp.gif

edit: nice to see you helping out NTers Jada...foams NEVER sell in florida (never understood why florida clearance outlets ALWAYS get foams). HOH couldve had 24 pairs at opening,there would still be atleast 12 pairs today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alidinak

My footaction guy said his dm said they will be gr in 3 months.....which he was surprised by so I'll take that as a grain of salt

GR or not in 3 months i'm glad i got a pair 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Same...nice avy btw.....Nike e pills ftw

Originally Posted by 45DE

Originally Posted by just another pair

HOH PG said if you wrote your name on the list you have until the end of business Friday night 05/20/2011 to go in and get your pairs. 5 pairs per person limit haha
umm thats not true, or they just told you that to tell you anything.
i just got back from HOH PG and got 3 pairs of 11's and 2 10's because i wrote my name and number down. they still have stock.

I just came back from coppin my pair from 34th street....easy cop they still have plenty left....sorry for the crappy celll phone pic

2r5rc6r.jpg

Just got back from the HOH bev center and had no problem coppin a 12 for me and 10 for my boy. Not sure on their size run but was pretty easy to get on the second day.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Same...nice avy btw.....Nike e pills ftw

the last avy was waaay better

Just got back from coppin'. Had to compare them to the Dunkman 7's. I'm still giving the Dunkman 7's a slight edge. IMO, both are the sickest kicks in this colorway to date.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Will wait to see if they go on sale down the road not paying retail anymore unless its a must have, and these are not. But if I did not have other Black/green maybe.

Grabbed my pair with ease! Dude behind the counter was killin me...

He was sayin he's shocked they are still in stock,

that these will be gone by Monday so grab em while you stop can! LOL

They look great in person tho.... the green really pops against the charcoal/metallic blk

Good luck securing your pair!

I hope its true that these will be a GR later down in the road. I don't feel like trying to find a person to scoop one up for me at HOH.

i camped for mine on release day and i was pissssssed that pg HOH took so long to sell them. i ended up trading my pair plus cash for some space jams lol. oh and im calling them tomorrow to see if they still have my size, so i can cop...again. sounds stupid huh?

HOH at the Beverly Center still have plenty. My boy and I walked in 10min before closing today and copped a 10, 10.5, and 11 with ease. Everyone who wants these should be able to get them. I actually picked up a sz 11 for a fellow NTer who just backed out. Final Sale, no returns, but its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom