Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

gonna try and bring some life back into this thread since the vampire is always ruining threads with useless posts
laugh.gif

Holy....I just put that together....I can't believe that's him! I should have known by the quality of posts though

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Vampedo sighting!

i wish these had clear bottoms. other than that im done with clear soles.
but these would battle the voltages pretty nice if so

You guys think these are gonna release later on this summer as a general release? These dudes here in NY are trippin for these. Hoh Harlem still had some just outta my size. Had a 10.5 but no 11's this weekend and all these spots got themfor $300 or better. Most got them $320-$350 smh. These run small to anybody else too? Usually take a 10 but take an 11 in these. My boy said the same thing. He usually take a 12 but needed a 13

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

edit note: sorry for wasting bandwidth
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i thought you said you were his NT teacher, not his NT father
laugh.gif
   didn't you used to say he was your student or something.
I swear to everything that I love Joey makes me proud when he posted his half n half sneakers a few pages back, especially in the yotr 7 thread

But what is more alarming to me is that we're speaking more truth than any other NT rookie(s) in this thread, by elaborating on the quality. However you contradict yourself when you speak on purchasing them less than retail. Either you like them, or you do not
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I think i should release some hoh 2009 pearl footage of me and my son Joe soon. (Watch staff get involved sooner)
nerd.gif

have yet to try mine on. just hoping to find something to wear them with. hoping to find a black polo with a lime green horse

^you need that just to wear these? dont need to match like that just to wear something imo.black tee and camo shorts is how i went with these.

Any one tried the lime green shoe strings from the AJ 2011 on these foams ? Show pics  if you got em

Am very grateful that my son Joey and myself exposed this thread/shoe for what it is. WHACK

No posts for over 3 days after Joey changes the subject=forgotten release

Cedric, these are gonna be so discounted...

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Am very grateful that my son Joey and myself exposed this thread/shoe for what it is. WHACK

No posts for over 3 days after Joey changes the subject=forgotten release

Cedric, these are gonna be so discounted...
Que?

another foam thread, another steaming pile of drivel from the most predictable source on NT

seriously

Did these release in the UK yet? Havent seen anything posted on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom