Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Posted at http://www.nicekicks.com/nike-air-foamdome/http://www.nicekicks.com/nike-air-foamdome/.
Maybe a bit of a coincidence to followup our feature about hybrids, but I think there was a bit destiny!
Nike launched a large scale marketing and product development project last winter centered around the boot market. Across the east coast many hang up their kicks for something designed to handle the harsher, outside elements of winter, but Nike was not ready to let everyone switch away from the swoosh for the season.

This winter, the Nike Air Max Goadome will release again in its usual form, but complimenting the staple Nike boot is a hybrid with the Air Foamposite creating the Nike Air Foamdome. Penny fans have had it good for the past two years with the return of the Foamposite in a number of colors, the Penny II, and Penny III on the horizon, but this may be a too much for some purists.

Maybe not for everyone (Texas winters never have boots in the forecast except ostrich skin at the steakhouse), this boot definitely speaks to saying that with Nike, "expect the unexpected." We have heard that these will be in stores starting in late November/early December for $225, but Dave Jeff of PHLI in Chicago was treated to a pair ahead of everyone else. Is this taking things too far?

nike-air-foamdome-phli-2.jpg

Nike Air Foamdome

nike-air-foamdome-phli-3.jpg

Nike Air Foamdome

nike-air-foamdome-phli-4.jpg

Nike Air Foamdome

nike-air-foamdome-phli-5.jpg

Nike Air Foamdome

nike-air-foamdome-phli-6.jpg

Nike Air Foamdome - Dark Neon Royal/Black-Metallic Silver

nike-air-foamdome-phli-7.jpg

Nike Air Foamdome- Black/Black-Anthracite

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Black ones are on point
smokin.gif

Don't know about $225 though
eyes.gif
That's what I am saying. Their is no way in hell i will be pay $225 for some Nike boots.

blacks are pretty hot.

blues, ehhh not so much.
why do the royals look shiny (like the penny foam) in the first pics, but the last one looks dull, matte?

I'm up in the air on the Royal colorway
But the actual pic looks extremely better than the last pic

But the blacks are copped
Reguardless of that $225 price tag

Originally Posted by s dubl

blacks are pretty hot.

blues, ehhh not so much.
why do the royals look shiny (like the penny foam) in the first pics, but the last one looks dull, matte?
Becuase, it was PS. Based of the black ones.

Purple and the all black only (not for retail). They can keep the blue one.

Watch how many NYC city employees you'll see wearing a pair of these this winter (cops, transit, security) hell, even postal employees.

Watch how many NYC city worker you'll see wearing a pair of these this winter (cops, transit, security) hell, even postal employees.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Watch how many NYC city worker you'll see wearing a pair of these this winter (cops, transit, security) hell, even postal employees.

So true. But not for retail. If I can get them for $150-$175, than I will be getting some. Because I will not pay $450 for 2 pair (one for me and one from mybro)

are these going to be a general release or urban spots? or both??? anyone know...hoping footlocker does, get hooked up nicely...i was gonna get timbs, butthese for low won't be bad. peace.

i wish they woulda left the graphite thing they look plain now...but im still gonna cop some black ones you know for wen me and the goons are lurkin...

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I want the black pair, but around $150 if that.
I know I was not the only one on NT that would pay $225 for some boots. I can get some butter, for less than that and still look fly
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom