Nike Air foamposite One Black/Black-Varsity Royal (suppose to be august-2011)

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I'm surprised nobody's tried photoshopping the SC pair yet.  I have a feeling they're not gonna look that great, but I'm mad curious.

they had some official pics of them up, they were doodoo, real dull looking

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I'm surprised nobody's tried photoshopping the SC pair yet.  I have a feeling they're not gonna look that great, but I'm mad curious.

they had some official pics of them up, they were doodoo, real dull looking

i hope these so called space jams foams drop soon i would love to see some all white foams also with the clear bottoms them would be sick

i hope these so called space jams foams drop soon i would love to see some all white foams also with the clear bottoms them would be sick

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

With a white Nike check and it's good money

foampositeoneblack1.jpeg
eek.gif
Moar plox!!!
nerd.gif

sole swap on these(clearsole) would shatter necks wherever you blessed em with their presence

sole swap on these(clearsole) would shatter necks wherever you blessed em with their presence

These are 1 of 3 new foam colors i would cop... These... Whites (with black eyelits and sockliner) and navys (with black eyelits and sockliner)... These being priority>>> IMO they should leave the blue off of them..

These are 1 of 3 new foam colors i would cop... These... Whites (with black eyelits and sockliner) and navys (with black eyelits and sockliner)... These being priority>>> IMO they should leave the blue off of them..

Originally Posted by MrDozo

No more clear soles. Please

QFT
I was beyond blown when they decided to give the Pines a clear sole, woulda looked much better with a solid black sole, or at least smoked
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

No more clear soles. Please

QFT
I was beyond blown when they decided to give the Pines a clear sole, woulda looked much better with a solid black sole, or at least smoked
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom