Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

Release date in Europe is on March 8th at € 220, so around USD 300!

I think it's an excellent date... IF I take the L on the powder blue 10s.
This, the Powders prolly gon be a GR. Tryna recover from February madness, wish it was mid-March at least but ehh they'll prolly sit so I shouldn't be worried

If it was a solid silver cool but heard its a silver camo. ....guessing I have to see in person to make a purchase decision

Confirmed release date is March 1 just talked to my connect and he mentioned them.Not sure if posted before 

I was on the fence about these at first until i saw them in person today! they are fire, def must cop!

Last edited:
The silver on these is good, not shiny or too reflective, and the small black lines is hardly noticeable, pretty simple cw shoe btw. But dropping $$$$ for these, maybe when it goes below retail arounf $180 or so i will be picking these up. The guy at my local shoe store called these "silver camo" and asking $300 for early release...:frown:

Weathermen, Spiderman, Cherry Blossom ("tamposites"), Cheetahs.  Pure comedy those are all still sitting on shelves around this way.  Stick to solid colors please.

I think Nike is doing all these crazy designs so that when they do start rolling out solid classic colors again like eggplants and orlandos, they will be highly sought after and sell out no matter the production #s

I think Nike is doing all these crazy designs so that when they do start rolling out solid classic colors again like eggplants and orlandos, they will be highly sought after and sell out no matter the production #s
They already are like that, the galaxies started this mess man

Back
Top Bottom