Nike Air Foamposite One Eggplant Restock

they have no sz 14s
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Has anyone confirmed that these are the 2009 pair yet? I want to order, but don't want to get stuck with a pair of 2010's...

CONFIRMED
they are 2010s

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Has anyone confirmed that these are the 2009 pair yet? I want to order, but don't want to get stuck with a pair of 2010's...

CONFIRMED
they are 2010s

No I am not new to foams. I have the coppers royals electric green and peweter and the cactus foams. I just never picked up the eggplants when they first dropped. Was just curious as to what is wrong with the 2010s.

No I am not new to foams. I have the coppers royals electric green and peweter and the cactus foams. I just never picked up the eggplants when they first dropped. Was just curious as to what is wrong with the 2010s.

Originally Posted by mwright889

not worth $250 compared to 2009 eggpants

not worth $250 compared to 2009 eggpants

Sounds like you are fairly new to foams. Those are all circa 2009 and up foams except for the cactus foams. And those were from 07...

Sounds like you are fairly new to foams. Those are all circa 2009 and up foams except for the cactus foams. And those were from 07...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

lol my thoughts exactly...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

lol my thoughts exactly...

Back
Top Bottom