Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

update from arden fair mall sacramento. the mall security supervisor said no line up's til 4 am friday. he also said if people keep lining up they will get arrested for trespassing. put your sprinter shoes on cus you will need it cus you will be running from the sidewalk to form a line as soon as 4am hits. goodluck to everyone and be safe.

That's BS. They said the same thing about the Concords. The crowd was so overwhelming at 1am, they said eff it and allowed people to line up on the street starting at the stop light, away from the mall, on Arden way. Arden is a joke, they drop the ball every damn time. Even the police said they aren't there to regulate on the way the mall decides to go about it but only to people who get into fights or out of hand.

More Sacramento heads? Yall trynna meet up? So far it looks like it'll just be and my boy, we could stick together and help hold spots for piss breaks and everything.. PM me.

DEAD
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I personally wouldnt be surprise if they RESTOCKED these online or with certain stores or even NDC. Hell if the concords are back online for 249.99 then i can see this happening in the future. Im assed out either way being in Oklahoma so i have to Be positive and wait for a restock or hope my boys that went to dallas cone thru...

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by create24chaos

That's BS. They said the same thing about the Concords. The crowd was so overwhelming at 1am, they said eff it and allowed people to line up on the street starting at the stop light, away from the mall, on Arden way. Arden is a joke, they drop the ball every damn time. Even the police said they aren't there to regulate on the way the mall decides to go about it but only to people who get into fights or out of hand.

More Sacramento heads? Yall trynna meet up? So far it looks like it'll just be and my boy, we could stick together and help hold spots for piss breaks and everything.. PM me.

DEAD
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
was hoping someone would find that funny.

Partially serious tho
roll.gif
cause man i was holding the biggest tinkle of my life for the Concords for the last 4 HOURS of that release and no one to hold my spot if i got out.
frown.gif

When I finally let it go I felt like God himself was relieving me of all my pain and handed me a pair of Concords as a reward.
laugh.gif

well since ndc said they arent going to sell them...im giving up on this release. I guess ill cop the orlandos.

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

JUST TO MAKE SURE IM SEEING THIS RIGHT AND I GOT TASTE... YALL ARE GOING APE BANANAS FOR THESE LIMITED POS??????
laugh.gif

galaxy068_128129853_large.jpg

LOl i recognize the background. You're that reseller on Ebay
laugh.gif

Yes, same old table and same ol spot he takes all pictures from.  Nice!

its dabombfactory, not me

Originally Posted by dimez81

well since ndc said they arent going to sell them...im giving up on this release. I guess ill cop the orlandos.

Orlando what? Flight Ones? Those sold out in under 2 minutes.

Both HOH in the stl area are getting them................

My wifes best friends brother works there..........I called him and he said nobody has lined up for them yet and they got 24 pair. The other one is in Fairview Heights, IL.......im not driving all the way out there.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by dimez81

Orlando what? Flight Ones? Those sold out in under 2 minutes.

i saw....ill just buy them on another site.....

Honestly walking down in newyork who ISNT gonna laugh at you with this Barney colorway with lil sparkle dust and glitter?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Both HOH in the stl area are getting them................

My wifes best friends brother works there..........I called him and he said nobody has lined up for them yet and they got 24 pair. The other one is in Fairview Heights, IL.......im not driving all the way out there.

Damn 5 Hours from the Crib....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

worth it or not

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Maybe I'm losing my "sneaker" edge or grasp on things. But just as quickly as they popped up, I can easily forget these guys even exist, by a flip of a switch.. My emotions aren't mixed into much now a days with sneakers..

It's too bad others don't realize the horse and pony show Nike is putting customers through, and just say NO.

Exactly how I feel.

Are there any spots in Las Vegas getting these besides the hoh? I'm flying out of Seattle Fri morning and hoping I can find a spot that's doing a raffle of something. Sad thing is, if I was here I would be GUARANTEED my 10.5. Oh well, the only thing appealing about these is the re-sale value!

Not gon front, as a foam collector I really wanted these. My local HOH told was full of it. First they said first come/first serve no wristbands, then it went to wristbands being given out the day before release but they ended up giving em out Sunday. Congrats to those who were lucky enough to be there for that. Won't be dropping a rack or anything near it so I guess thats it for me. Thanks (screw u) nike...

SMH. I know this damn shoe thing is getting me when I have not one but multiple dreams of me getting these %%*%@!% shoes.

I don't know whether to laugh anymore or smack myself.

laugh.gif

Stay up everyone.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

i feel bad for those camping, and most of them probably still arent goin to get a pair.

For real. I saw the line at HOH LA (35 people on Tues) for them and I know MOST of those guys won't be able to get a pair. Sad thing is, most of those dudes been out there since Sat. SMH.

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

i feel bad for those camping, and most of them probably still arent goin to get a pair.

For real. I saw the line at HOH LA (35 people on Tues) for them and I know MOST of those guys won't be able to get a pair. Sad thing is, most of those dudes been out there since Sat. SMH.

roll.gif
I hope someone takes a pic of the look on their faces when they miss out on a shoe they camped a week for.

Any spots in the OC getting these? I dont wanna waste time and gas driving to LA knowing all pairs are spoken for.

Back
Top Bottom