Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by LORENander

not a fan of the foams, but wow its getting crazy. only spot i know of in the bay area that is getting them is serramonte, and even then they already handed out wristbands.

admittedly i will be awaiting the youtube vids capturing all the madness for this release. homeboy who mentioned the 'jordan galaxy foams' got a
laugh.gif
and
eyes.gif
out of me. stay safe everyone.
anywhere else in the bay area that is getting these?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by LA KB24

a guy at my ftl told me the material on the these are cheap...the red foams that came out are better

Wow, the red foams foam shell wasnt anything impressive... It's your guys money, spend it how you like lol
expected, but not good to hear. I know they dont feel anything like my 07 royals but the galaxy mold shape looks alot better than recent retros IMO

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

not a fan of the foams, but wow its getting crazy. only spot i know of in the bay area that is getting them is serramonte, and even then they already handed out wristbands.

admittedly i will be awaiting the youtube vids capturing all the madness for this release. homeboy who mentioned the 'jordan galaxy foams' got a
laugh.gif
and
eyes.gif
just serramonte

real talk who wants to pick me up to slide to HOH orlando

i used to run track and i believe i can out run most sneakerheads for this mad dash for the line hmu via pm

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i still dont get why these are hot..

Simple. Foam + Limited = Hot .... No matter how childish looking or ugly the shoe really is.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

laugh.gif
and
eyes.gif
just serramonte
damn i can't believe i missed out on the tickets. any words on how many pairs they are getting?

i really wished i could get these for retail but im gonna be interested to see what they bottom out to be re seller wise. my guess is 800.

If I could for close to retail, sure I would. I'd even go out of the norm and wear em right away which I never do wth new shoes I get. I won't lose sleep over not getting a pair tho. I have plenty of other foams that are better looking than these IMO.
QFT!

these are nice but like you said there are better looking foams that came out before

the only reason ppl are going nuts for these is because of the "limited" and GITD thats all

Yeah but none of them glow in the dark 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

If I could for close to retail, sure I would. I'd even go out of the norm and wear em right away which I never do wth new shoes I get. I won't lose sleep over not getting a pair tho. I have plenty of other foams that are better looking than these IMO.
QFT!

these are nice but like you said there are better looking foams that came out before

the only reason ppl are going nuts for these is because of the "limited" and GITD thats all

Yeah but none of them glow in the dark 
laugh.gif

i do wish that the electric green pros did that

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

Guarantee Orlando floods the market and resell prices drop back to normal foam range.

It's just as hard if not harder to cop in Orlando than most major cities, Miami has 3 spots, we have 1.....

I have my lebrons ,and kobes secured.

i am thinking of just passing on these

i doubt i even have a shot , but the risk is not worth the reward

Originally Posted by facemafia

Guarantee Orlando floods the market and resell prices drop back to normal foam range.

It's just as hard if not harder to cop in Orlando than most major cities, Miami has 3 spots, we have 1.....
you know its going to be in pine hills also

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by facemafia

you know its going to be in pine hills also
roll.gif
 No way that Pine Hills FL is getting foams if so....RIP

What I meant by flood the market is with the 1 shoe style per person / per trip in line policy is gonna put foams in a  lot of hands. If its a lot of resellers its going to increase supply, If its a lot of collectors it'll decrease demand.

nike-air-foamposite-one-galaxy-new-images-01.jpg

aye so is this pic that was popping up months ago a sample pic or what they look like when the light hits em?

every city will have their craigslist site flooded with these. Its already begun.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

nike-air-foamposite-one-galaxy-new-images-01.jpg

aye so is this pic that was popping up months ago a sample pic or what they look like when the light hits em?
don't think so...gentry's personal pair is different from the public released one

Back
Top Bottom