Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Simple. Foam + Limited = Hot .... No matter how childish looking or ugly the shoe really is.
Aren't all the majority of Foamposites limited compared to many other releases? The Army Greens were limited if I'm not mistaken even more limited than the galaxies, so what are you saying?
You have to understand army greens were Hoh in ny only, now we have HOH everywhere, these are for the all star game and this sneaker thing is at an all time high. if the army greens released in the same quantities today they would be having the same type of hype.

Hohla and hoh chi as well...

went pass arden fair and there's a line.  thought we couldn't line up until 1
indifferent.gif

House of Hoops Chicago on State St is sewed up. There's a full line out there right now. There's supposed to be a snow storm tonight .

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Here's an update on that pic of BX Sports a couple pages back. I was in the neighborhood today and noticed there was no line. I spoke to an employee he told me after 3 days dudes started cutting the line fights broke out and someonecame through with a gun They had to break up the line and handout reservation tickets SMH guys be safe your well being is onthe line.

I heard a similar story ... Some guys came thru with a burner and demanded that they sell them the sneakers...everyone on line got their pairs..only 8 pairs left for loyal customers....

Any HOH Miami heads heard anything, clowns wouldn't answer their phone so I may just end up leaving to try and get there at 6am.

The ASG  threads tonight are gonna be mad entertaining!!! I especially can't wait for more reporting from the front line. You couldn't drag me out there!!1 Good luck to all that want to cop!

Back
Top Bottom