Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

I respect you guys thoughts and reasons for liking the shoe 
pimp.gif

Best of luck on release day. Ill be focusing on the Big Bang leGods IX's

Originally Posted by judeezy36

^^^^^ where in Philly you thinking of coppin'? UBIQ?  Sneakervilla? KicksUSA?

I doubt they even get them, UBIq maybe but these are looking like a HOH camp unfortunately  

these look like my screensaver on my i mac these are the only foams ive ever wanted besides the red ones that just dropped

Originally Posted by bigkel23

2/4-$220, 2/8-$120, 2/18-$160, 2/25-$220... Wow
with all these releases it makes me wonder sometimes if buying shoes are even worth it.
grin.gif
jk

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

sick.gif
 Nike is going OD on the foams man.... Can I get a pair of Volt Pro's so I can bow out of the foamposite craze 

pimp.gif

ima try and get both these and the brons! pretty sure by the time i get one pair the other is going to be sold out!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

me, personally, i like that they changed it from this:
Nike-Foamposite-Galaxy.jpg

to this:
6842140265_e500760248_o.jpg

that blue/purple/aqua is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when compared to that orange/yellow/vomit that was first shown. I absolutely hated that earlier version but this new darker version is a 100x improved.....and that almost NEVER happens with Nike
laugh.gif

Glow soles set it off nicely and the graphic print......well...that's just the icing.

I can only imagine how sick these are going to look at night
devil.gif

I don't think they're the same shoe fam. They still might release those first ones pictured.
It's gonna be NDC or bust for me on these foams, hopefully it works out!

if the players are wearing all these big bang/galxay shoes in the game....prob. the best asg release as a whole......wonder who will wear foams

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

if the players are wearing all these big bang/galxay shoes in the game....prob. the best asg release as a whole......wonder who will wear foams
The only player i could think of is andre iguodala if he make's the East

they better not release those first samples...aka vomits 
sick.gif

anyway, what's the story/info on these?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I honestly dont get the physical appeal for these.. Why do so many ppl like them? They look hideous.

I mean if you like it bc its limited then just say so.
this is gonna sound cornbread, but I love astranamy. the universe is so freaking interesting.
It looks like a dark bluish almost violet color with a gitd sole. 

In my books, it qualifies as heat.

also them being limited is the allure.

Back
Top Bottom