Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Now there saying there's going to be a Europe release on March 3rd and site called Crooked Tongues will have them available online and they ship international if anybody cares

Now there saying there's going to be a Europe release on March 3rd and site called Crooked Tongues will have them available online and they ship international if anybody cares

33148ef85eef11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

Got my pair. Our group was the first ones forming the line-up around 10 AM Thursday at Nike Toronto.

Alotta cameos from Toronto NT'ers came through, big shouts, definitely made the night go by faster and the food runs were clutch.

Manager let us cop the pairs a bit early before open, so around 9 AM I was all good to go.

IMO looked better in pics, but they might grow on me colour-wise. Tryna keep 'em.

Once again, be safe and good luck to everyone.

Got my pair. Our group was the first ones forming the line-up around 10 AM Thursday at Nike Toronto.

Alotta cameos from Toronto NT'ers came through, big shouts, definitely made the night go by faster and the food runs were clutch.

Manager let us cop the pairs a bit early before open, so around 9 AM I was all good to go.

IMO looked better in pics, but they might grow on me colour-wise. Tryna keep 'em.

HOH Columbus was a joke. I have been going there for releases for a few years but after this one I don't think I want anything to do with that place anymore. And another thing, can anyone give me a logical explanation as to why no one will reveal their numbers anymore? I'm talkin' inventory. If you have 20 pairs then say you have 20 pairs so that 100 ppl dont waste 25 hours standing in line.

HOH Columbus was a joke. I have been going there for releases for a few years but after this one I don't think I want anything to do with that place anymore. And another thing, can anyone give me a logical explanation as to why no one will reveal their numbers anymore? I'm talkin' inventory. If you have 20 pairs then say you have 20 pairs so that 100 ppl dont waste 25 hours standing in line.

Back
Top Bottom