Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by serra2008

Current bid:US $20,100.00 on ebay,, who bought this???!! totally dont get it

Come on man, you really think someone is going to pay that?  SMFH  these kids.
sick.gif

The press this release got and created is embarassing. Glad I only buy older and 'hyped' shoes online, low key releases in stores

It just wasn't in the cards for me to get these. And i'm ok with that. Salute to those that did cop. Now on to the Yeezys. 1 of the other 3 shoes I want to finish my career of getting the "hottest shoes". (Miami night 9's en route now, Yeezys, playoff 12's & Carolina 11's) & i'm done or so I say now, lol.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Which race are you?

So can you explain why nicekicks and other stores can have organized sneaker releases?

I've seen organized releases and unorganized ones. Race isn't a factor. That's why some stores have chaos on black friday and other ones have no issues.

If anything I'd think it was an age issue, more than race. The people waiting in line for apple products are mostly 30 plus. The people in sneaker lines are normally 22 and younger. Do you have the same incidents at adult clubs versus under 21? You're just not smart enough to think beyond your low IQ way of thinking, so you analyze in simplistic form...black and white. Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
i'm asian and what's your nationality? and no i'm not racist but i am a keen observer.

true, stores are also a culprit. personally, i don't understand why retail stores don't give up wristbands earlier after 1-3 days of camping. 

so what you're telling me is that only kids under 22 was out for the foam galaxy release? where did you get your data? my data is shown through pictures and videos. tell me this, why is it that when the foams dropped in cali you don't see/hear mass chaos similar to east coast release?

You're naive.
An adult with adult responsibilities probably has a job, so they're in bed instead of going to a 12am release. You think many adults are calling in to work, to maybe get some sneakers? You think many adults are camping out for a week for some sneakers?

So do you think many adults with a grown man job, not even a career were standing in line on a maybe. You think dudes were telling their wives, sorry honey, I'm going to camp out for a week, see you Friday?

What does this release mean for future foamposite releases? In my opinion Nike sees this and realizes they can put out any colorway and make it limited and it will sell like hotcakes. Who's to say a nike employee doesnt buy a pair for retail then sell it for the rape price? Maybe even a coalition within the company become the top resellers and rape all of the less fortunate who were not able to get a pair. I feel like limited releases like this should be mainly done in raffle form, since that seems to be the most just and unbiased way of selling them. just my .02 i could be way off.

does anybody remember when JB released ONLINE Exclusives for the Laser IVs and XVs etc on jumpman website and you needed an invitation to the site? Why not do it with these Limited Foams to ppl who actually collect and wear there kicks. It wouldnt cause all this disaster at all. Just my thought

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by CameNyoGrill

Do I need to be the first one to point out the obvious answer to this question? I'm certainly not racist by the longest stretch, but stereotypes exist because they are true. Don't need to go any further.
DING DING DING! Finally someone got it right. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@ this clown right here....

i remember you at the HOH 125th release for some 'Brons....son was od scared to leave the store alone, tryna make small talk the whole time we were waiting to get to the cashier n then started asking me and the homies if we were walking towards the train
30t6p3b.gif

he ain't racist...he just shook
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

My only problem with this release is that stores are selling shoes to kids that are skipping school.I really feel some kind of way that the managers at these stores condone that.New rules,guideline and policies need to quickly get adapted or the sneaker game for me will be over very soon.Lastly these underpaid employees are the ones that are !#@%^$g up the game.I'm trying not to imagine what the yeezy 2 release will look like.Hopefully Nike will start to release limited sneakers "online only" and we all know that this will cut down on violence ,robberies and unnecessary time off from work or school.

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

does anybody remember when JB released ONLINE Exclusives for the Laser IVs and XVs etc on jumpman website and you needed an invitation to the site? Why not do it with these Limited Foams to ppl who actually collect and wear there kicks. It wouldnt cause all this disaster at all. Just my thought

Would be nice.

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

Does it even exist anymore? The last thing I remember from that site were the XV's.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Nike is responsible for this ..
- they lack a system
- they lack organization
- they lack accepting repsoniblity
Same way Nike controls who has a limited aka tier 0 account or whatever you call it
Nike can control how these sneakers are release
Nike has no checks & balance system with these limited releases and no seems to be punish for doing customers dirty...Gamestop has a system when it comes to big game releases why Nike can't?
Nike is not the problem…….

Back
Top Bottom