Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

Originally Posted by asianplayer

I was there this morning and one of the employees said they already sold it all, but not sure whether to believe him. Management really did us no favors. We were all lined up at 10 AM and then when they are about to open up at noon, they come out and say they don't have any new shoes to sell.
If they told me they sold it all I would have asked when, because all weekend they've been saying the release was cancelled.
I know for the Lebrons the guy said that Footaction sold all the inventory since Footlocker and Footaction are both under the same company so supposely they took Foot Locker's inventory and sold it. Didn't make sense to me, but thats what the dude said. 

None of that info makes much sense. HOH twitter said that they will update any info about the cancelled locations when they get something to share... If they released anything out of that HOH dudes would be posting pics left & right, right now. I think they just want people to leave them alone b/c Friday when I was talking to the manager at the HOH dwn here he said that he liked the foams at 1st but now he hate the d@mn shoe. This release is driving the employees crazy

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by DamnMeroWavy

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

6784750390_15dca61af1_b.jpg
ill pic indeed
Nice pic.  "The Galactic Empire."
I like to call this photo "The Worst Weekend Ever, Nike Sucks"

AMEN keep your information to yourself on spots releasing these. Either pm info or hold it in.. no sense in feeding the lurkers and resellers.

how come there is such a dramatic price jump in these within a few days. went from like 1k to 5k and we dont even have any new info

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by raptors29

I'm starting to think Orlando cancelled the release and let the employees snatch them up.
agree.  i think thats what a lot of them did.

I know for a fact they didn't. Employees of HOH Orlando stay thirsting for a pair of these. Pretty sure the pairs got taken back by Nike. They did that with a local mom and pop shop too. Y'all chasing fool's gold...

Hey guys I'm at work right (NTNY) and I heard some excellent news. I'm kinda in a hurry and get off work in an hr so I'll post the info I have when I get home.

I been at HOH Orlando sleeping in the parking lot since the whole riot thing

I been around so much I got to know some of the employees and Nike reps on a personal level

Here is all I know that's fact and seen with my own eyes as of yesterday:

They DO still have the LeBrons, Kobes, & KDs.....about 200 of each style

Since the employees went through the madness of non stop phone calls, having to work overtime and dealing with rude customers Nike is gonna let them cop 1 shoe per style.......Last night I personally seen about 4 employees walk out with KDs and Brons they thought nobody seen them but I was lurking tryin to gather all the info I can

As for the Foams....they say they sent em back to Nike.....let's just say Jadakiss was there yesterday and asked "where them galaxy joints" the employees said "they canceled we can't sell em" then then bring Jadakiss around the corner whisper in his ear and give him a book bag and him and his crew slowly walk out. I followed him around as he gets to the Jordan Brand set up he opens the bag and it had the Foams and a bunch of galaxy elite socks in it (foams didn't have a box) idk if they gave him a pair out the box or they gave him a pair they had in the display case that they took down out front

Nike rep said they wanna give the residents of Orlando a chance to get the Foams so they are thinking a QS release during the week after all the out of towners are gone

All I know is if anything releases in Orlando I will be all over it. I did news interviews slept in the food court and in my car been in the top 20 of every line that formed outside of HOH! I'm in all the way in it now it's too far to give up I will not let all that time go to waste. I'm gonna wear mine until the sole falls off! And I will be glad to help anybody who has put up with Nike mess get a pair

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Hey guys I'm at work right (NTNY) and I heard some excellent news. I'm kinda in a hurry and get off work in an hr so I'll post the info I have when I get home.
Is it only info for NY NTers??

I wonder what news that would be?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I been at HOH Orlando sleeping in the parking lot since the whole riot thing

I been around so much I got to know some of the employees and Nike reps on a personal level

Here is all I know that's fact and seen with my own eyes as of yesterday:

They DO still have the LeBrons, Kobes, & KDs.....about 200 of each style

Since the employees went through the madness of non stop phone calls, having to work overtime and dealing with rude customers Nike is gonna let them cop 1 shoe per style.......Last night I personally seen about 4 employees walk out with KDs and Brons they thought nobody seen them but I was lurking tryin to gather all the info I can

As for the Foams....they say they sent em back to Nike.....let's just say Jadakiss was there yesterday and asked "where them galaxy joints" the employees said "they canceled we can't sell em" then then bring Jadakiss around the corner whisper in his ear and give him a book bag and him and his crew slowly walk out. I followed him around as he gets to the Jordan Brand set up he opens the bag and it had the Foams and a bunch of galaxy elite socks in it (foams didn't have a box) idk if they gave him a pair out the box or they gave him a pair they had in the display case that they took down out front

Nike rep said they wanna give the residents of Orlando a chance to get the Foams so they are thinking a QS release during the week after all the out of towners are gone

All I know is if anything releases in Orlando I will be all over it. I did news interviews slept in the food court and in my car been in the top 20 of every line that formed outside of HOH! I'm in all the way in it now it's too far to give up I will not let all that time go to waste. I'm gonna wear mine until the sole falls off! And I will be glad to help anybody who has put up with Nike mess get a pair
Crazy how celebs can afford reseller prices but get everything for free
30t6p3b.gif

And I really hope you get your pair, you deserve it at this point.  I hope I luck up on a pair at a decent price to rock.  Last pair I paid reseller price for was Finale XX3 and I caught a seal on those.  I wouldn't pay more than $400-500 for these.  I figure the extra is just paying to avoid the madness.

I'd like to see where all those people that were bashing you before are at now
roll.gif
roll.gif

Takes a lot to take that kinda criticism on the chin and not be salty. kudos to you fellow NT'er, kudos
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

I'd like to see where all those people that were bashing you before are at now
roll.gif
roll.gif

Takes a lot to take that kinda criticism on the chin and not be salty. kudos to you fellow NT'er, kudos
pimp.gif

Much respect to Sectacular25!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom