Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by dartangion

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

who is going to be wearing these tonight??? i know lin wore them the other day in the rising stars game but somebod has to bewearing them in the actual game right?

I think Rondo is wearing them
The amount of lulz in this pic is
eek.gif
from rondo's placement of his hand to parkers expression with rondo's hand to lil wayne and his fit and 3d glasses
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

agree.  i think thats what a lot of them did.

I know for a fact they didn't. Employees of HOH Orlando stay thirsting for a pair of these. Pretty sure the pairs got taken back by Nike. They did that with a local mom and pop shop too. Y'all chasing fool's gold...

Everything is a rumor in Orlando right now. I've heard 3 different release dates today for HOH, and I'm sure they are all made up. Yesterday I was told that the Mom & Pop store in Orlando sold their pairs without the boxes.

Heard a STRONG rumor about Wednesday...
pimp.gif

dood i know was mentioning something to that effect today about a re-release, not sure how true it is, but he said something about the second release not having the GITD soles and he also mentioned something about the release of the white shooting stars that Penny was wearing in the celeb all start game the other night as well. either way i will wait from official word from Nike...

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

ndc should release these. its bs that they dont
how many replies do you have in this thread?
you went from disliking these to wanting a pair, to just posting.

Thanks for the info Spectacular. Really want these and happy there not making them so limited that id be terrified to walk down the street if I put them on

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Sorry guys i just came home i grabbed something to eat but anywho while at work today we got a couple of visit's from Nike rep's in Oregon headquarters. They came into town to see how our store is producing blah blah. First floor they look at is the 5th floor (my floor) They are really cool people so i simply asked them questions about the galaxy.
THIS RELEASE FOR THE GALAXY FOAMS WILL BE RELEASE 2X.

Because of all the mayhem they witness past weekend they felt bad. So All the stores that have canceled still have their stock and will be released. A few pages back i mention they wanted all stores to do raffles. This is still true but not ALL stores. As we speak Nike is planning to release them in March/April and the second time will be in the summer. They figured they did so well releasing the Dave White Air Jordan I's twice that they are currently producing more for the summer release. The summer release will be a Limited release. I REPEAT LIMITED RELEASE. ALL NIKETOWN AND HOUSE OF HOOPS WILL HAVE THEM. I can vouch for NTNY that we will do a wristband for the summer released and we are NOT letting people start camping until we close so if we see you best believe your butt will be tossed. And also Nike is doing a kobe cloak version for the foams. Be on the look out soon, theirs catalog snap shots out there already. 

Again THESE SHOES WILL BE RELEASING 2X AND WILL BE A LS. So all Niketown and House Of Hoops will have them.

Here's my story at House of Hoops in Lexington, KY.

I was at Fayette Mall from 12:00 PM Thursday until release at HOH's.

I was in the mall everyday staying up to date. At about 8:30 PM 12 of us lined up outside the mall even though they said we would be kicked off mall property at 9:00. Surely, we were kicked off and told not to return a minute sooner than 4:00 AM by the police. Apparently they had been tipped by someone that threats from out of towner's were being made that if they didn't get the shoes, " No one would."

So the police were patrolling mall property all night. People were hiding in all kinds of little spots in their cars through out that police wouldn't look. My friends and I had a great spot. We were about 100 Yards from the doors which was almost as close as we could get, besides a logans which was on mall property. Come 3:30 AM people started to get out and sprint to the mall. So I followed suit. We were quickly kicked off and turned around by TWENTY COP CARS & a PATTY WAGON.

This @!@% was unreal. They were not playing!

So I pulled my car to the logans parking lot and just chilled. I was in game mode. 3:40 rolls around and people start creeping up again. Cops get in their cars and scare them off.

At 3:45 a group took off sprinting to the mall again! I figured they were for sure going to get arrested or booted off. But the cops didn't budge so I got out and ran too. I was 18th in line!

A whole bunch of kids form WKU and Young kids got the majority of the Galaxy's talking like, "These are going for $50,000! I'm selling mine."

All I could do was shake my head in disbelief. I asked the cop what happened to 4:00 am and he replied, "Our boss told us to let it go this time." I said, "What kind of @!@% is that? Don't half *%@ stick by the rules!"

So that pretty much cost me my shoes right there. All that time and effort wasted.

There was well over 200 people in line. The cops had pepper ball guns, mase, and a K-9 unit out. That was when I realized something.

I felt as if I was being treated like a damn zoo animal. I was in stunned. Never in my life have I felt more like a pet of some sort. So after standing in front of the KD line with my ticket. An hour or so later around 5:00 am I gave my ticket to a homie way back in line who wanted the KD's and peace'd out.

I will never again wait for a shoe that I am not guaranteed too get. And I RARELY ever have to line up for ANYTHING anymore, no matter the release type. I'm just lucky with friends I have struck relationships with in the shoe world I guess.

I went home empty handed and was cool with it. And I was able to look out for a friend.

Then the next morning I woke up looking for Galaxys at some international spots I knew of but of course they were sold out.

Luckily my homie came through for me and got me a couple pairs of (2)AS KD's and (4)Lebron's because I always look out for him in the states. So I came away successful stilll. The extra pairs were for my friends who struck out as well.

I am currently working on a pair of Galaxy's in my size. *Finger's Crossed* I thought for sure I had a pair locked up. :smh

NT fam, that is my story.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Sorry guys i just came home i grabbed something to eat but anywho while at work today we got a couple of visit's from Nike rep's in Oregon headquarters. They came into town to see how our store is producing blah blah. First floor they look at is the 5th floor (my floor) They are really cool people so i simply asked them questions about the galaxy.
THIS RELEASE FOR THE GALAXY FOAMS WILL BE RELEASE 2X.

Because of all the mayhem they witness past weekend they felt bad. So All the stores that have canceled still have their stock and will be released. A few pages back i mention they wanted all stores to do raffles. This is still true but not ALL stores. As we speak Nike is planning to release them in March/April and the second time will be in the summer. They figured they did so well releasing the Dave White Air Jordan I's twice that they are currently producing more for the summer release. The summer release will be a Limited release. I REPEAT LIMITED RELEASE. ALL NIKETOWN AND HOUSE OF HOOPS WILL HAVE THEM. I can vouch for NTNY that we will do a wristband for the summer released and we are NOT letting people start camping until we close so if we see you best believe your butt will be tossed. And also Nike is doing a kobe cloak version for the foams. Be on the look out soon, theirs catalog snap shots out there already. 

Again THESE SHOES WILL BE RELEASING 2X AND WILL BE A LS. So all Niketown and House Of Hoops will have them.
Great info, from a great source.  Thanks for sharing and for taking the time to ask the right questions to Nike officials.

really like this concept of releasing twice , I got my dave whites 2nd time around now hopefully resell prices go down

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Nike finally doing something right!
smokin.gif

Thanks for the info spectacular23

ohboydanny wrote:
Mr718 wrote:
So being that these are NOW popping up on early release sites (Air-Randy), and early release sites are know to sell shoes stolen off the production line.  Is it safe to assume Nike is planning a re-release of this sneaker?

Stop.
Anything else you wanna say? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I been at HOH Orlando sleeping in the parking lot since the whole riot thing

I been around so much I got to know some of the employees and Nike reps on a personal level

Here is all I know that's fact and seen with my own eyes as of yesterday:

They DO still have the LeBrons, Kobes, & KDs.....about 200 of each style

Since the employees went through the madness of non stop phone calls, having to work overtime and dealing with rude customers Nike is gonna let them cop 1 shoe per style.......Last night I personally seen about 4 employees walk out with KDs and Brons they thought nobody seen them but I was lurking tryin to gather all the info I can

As for the Foams....they say they sent em back to Nike.....let's just say Jadakiss was there yesterday and asked "where them galaxy joints" the employees said "they canceled we can't sell em" then then bring Jadakiss around the corner whisper in his ear and give him a book bag and him and his crew slowly walk out. I followed him around as he gets to the Jordan Brand set up he opens the bag and it had the Foams and a bunch of galaxy elite socks in it (foams didn't have a box) idk if they gave him a pair out the box or they gave him a pair they had in the display case that they took down out front

Nike rep said they wanna give the residents of Orlando a chance to get the Foams so they are thinking a QS release during the week after all the out of towners are gone

All I know is if anything releases in Orlando I will be all over it. I did news interviews slept in the food court and in my car been in the top 20 of every line that formed outside of HOH! I'm in all the way in it now it's too far to give up I will not let all that time go to waste. I'm gonna wear mine until the sole falls off! And I will be glad to help anybody who has put up with Nike mess get a pair
Good detective work.  Your like a modern day Sneaker-head Sherlock Holmes.  Thats some dedication.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

I been around so much I got to know some of the employees and Nike reps on a personal level

Since the employees went through the madness of non stop phone calls, having to work overtime and dealing with rude customers Nike is gonna let them cop 1 shoe per style.......Last night I personally seen about 4 employees walk out with KDs and Brons they thought nobody seen them but I was lurking tryin to gather all the info I can

As for the Foams....they say they sent em back to Nike.....let's just say Jadakiss was there yesterday and asked "where them galaxy joints" the employees said "they canceled we can't sell em" then then bring Jadakiss around the corner whisper in his ear and give him a book bag and him and his crew slowly walk out. I followed him around as he gets to the Jordan Brand set up he opens the bag and it had the Foams and a bunch of galaxy elite socks in it (foams didn't have a box) idk if they gave him a pair out the box or they gave him a pair they had in the display case that they took down out front

Nike rep said they wanna give the residents of Orlando a chance to get the Foams so they are thinking a QS release during the week after all the out of towners are gone

All I know is if anything releases in Orlando I will be all over it. I did news interviews slept in the food court and in my car been in the top 20 of every line that formed outside of HOH! I'm in all the way in it now it's too far to give up I will not let all that time go to waste. I'm gonna wear mine until the sole falls off! And I will be glad to help anybody who has put up with Nike mess get a pair
Good detective work.  Your like a modern day Sneaker-head Sherlock Holmes Foams.  Thats some dedication.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Good detective work.  Your like a modern day Sneaker-head Sherlock Holmes Foams.  Thats some dedication.
Fixed.

roll.gif
 LOL 
roll.gif

Thanks for the info!!!

Hopefully the second round of foams released in the summer will be on NDC. One can only hope. Living in the DMV, if it will be limited again for the summer and no NDC than I'll have to pass once again.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom