Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Nike Quietstrike...Won't be surprised if this starts becoming a theme with all the foolishness going on these days. Enjoy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Nike Quietstrike...Won't be surprised if this starts becoming a theme with all the foolishness going on these days. Enjoy
grin.gif

Yeah, Nike can't handle too many people on their site(when they should be able to handle it) and they don't want any camping(when there shouldn't be).

Worst...release...ever...

Only two sz 14's (22 pairs total) were released in NorCal and I had no chance at one. No "restocks" are coming around here either.

F it...

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

So I called house of hoops Beverly Center and Lakewood and they received no pairs..

I was at Lakewood for the first release. I HIGHLY doubt they will get ANY pairs from this restock. Now I do believe that there will be a restock later on this summer though, so maybe more people will get their hands on these then.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

This wasnt the rerelease though was it ?

Seems like this was the canceled pairs release.

No, it was just pairs from HOH Orlando and other FL HOHs that got shipped to other stores.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Just spoke to a Foot Locker HOH 34th employee and he told me they had them for nearly an hour before they sold out. This was like most "restocks" = quiet. If you think that any store was going to publicize this you have to be crazy. The entire city would have been at HOH last night if they mentioned or even hinted at the rerelease. Congrats to those who got them.

What time did they restock though cause I was over there at 12PM today  just looking around and the store was empty, I should've asked
tired.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

SO BASICALLY IF YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO SHOW UP, WHILE PERVASIVELY STALKING ALL POSSIBLE STORES EVERYDAY, AT THE "RIGHT" HOH AT THE 'RIGHT' TIME... THEN YOU CAUGHT THE RERELEASE.... WHAT A CROCK OF !!$%... THERE IS NO HW TO BE DONE... JUST INSIDE CONNECTS LOOKING TO MAKE MONEY AND RANDOM LUCK OF THE DRAW... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This is precisely what happened when the FNL here received the YOTD KDs. Manager sent out a mass text to us and only sold the shoes to the store regulars. 

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

To quel all the hypebeast hunger, the Galaxy Foams are NOT at Orlando HOH. I was just there a couple hours ago and all the pairs restocking all over the country are the pairs that HOH Orlando shipped out. How you think 34th got 40 pairs? And HOH Miami too? There are no pairs there...

I also heard a rumor, future Foams might be banned by the FL Mall. They really took the riot seriously. Like I said, a rumor, but it has been mentioned.

Lucky people not in Orlando, y'all have a shot at some more galaxy Foams. Good luck!
damn...if thats the case, sucks for the sneakerheads in orlando that really wanted them.
mad.gif
. I was hoping once the out of towners left, everything would have been fine.

Originally Posted by j o 19

SO BASICALLY IF YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO SHOW UP, WHILE PERVASIVELY STALKING ALL POSSIBLE STORES EVERYDAY, AT THE "RIGHT" HOH AT THE 'RIGHT' TIME... THEN YOU CAUGHT THE RERELEASE.... WHAT A CROCK OF !!$%... THERE IS NO HW TO BE DONE... JUST INSIDE CONNECTS LOOKING TO MAKE MONEY AND RANDOM LUCK OF THE DRAW... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

EXACTLY! On the real, I'm a bit disappointed but at the same time can really give 2 MIDDLE FINGERS about Nike's BS with this shoe. I'd rather have orderly chaos with a release then this QUIET if you happened to be in the store you'll get the shoe. What kind of crap is that? NOBODY wins doing that besides the employees, just call up your friends like "Yo, we got a restock of the Galaxy's come up here so we can buy them all. Just received more ANNOYING news the dude I bought a pair of Ebay for $800 last week says he's going to refund my money. SMH I really WANTED these shoes. I swear dude is getting a nice big negative after I receive my refund.
devil.gif
I know it's only shoes but dude GUARANTEEING something he can't come through with is the type of stuff that people get MURKED for. "My family are in line, right now." What's a load of BS. And to the people feeling bad for not being able to cop from the RESTOCK don't sweat it, just wasn't meant to be. I will say this again like I said before, [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]NIKE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT IT'S CONSUMERS! THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY!  [/color]

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

To quel all the hypebeast hunger, the Galaxy Foams are NOT at Orlando HOH. I was just there a couple hours ago and all the pairs restocking all over the country are the pairs that HOH Orlando shipped out. How you think 34th got 40 pairs? And HOH Miami too? There are no pairs there...

I also heard a rumor, future Foams might be banned by the FL Mall. They really took the riot seriously. Like I said, a rumor, but it has been mentioned.

Lucky people not in Orlando, y'all have a shot at some more galaxy Foams. Good luck!
damn...if thats the case, sucks for the sneakerheads in orlando that really wanted them.
mad.gif
. I was hoping once the out of towners left, everything would have been fine.

Originally Posted by Griff

Worst...release...ever...

Only two sz 14's (22 pairs total) were released in NorCal and I had no chance at one. No "restocks" are coming around here either.

F it...

Are you talking about the release at HOH Arden? I dont think anywhere in the bay area released galaxy's.

Back
Top Bottom