Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Ray Allen XIII pt 2, prices will continue to dip.

All these dudes asking over $1200 now are plain dumb.
no
Ray Allens dropped in price because most people STILL can't tell the fakes from the real ones 
laugh.gif

i sure hope so.  i won't pay over $800 for these.  if i can find em for that, cool. if not, oh well

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

no
Ray Allens dropped in price because most people STILL can't tell the fakes from the real ones 
laugh.gif
THIS

I kno people who dropped hella bread for these feel dumb as hell. That type of money you coulda put a down payment on a whip

i copped for retail @ pg and i still have mine. not sure when i'll actually wear them, but selling them was never part of the plan for me as someone with foams being the majority of my collection. but i can't front, if i was broke i'da def. sold them also as there would really be no point in keeping them. i sold my lil brother's pair. he said i'm dumb for keeping mine. i said he's dumb for selling his.
laugh.gif

considering i got them for retail i felt like it woulda been foolish to sell, especially considering i didn't need the money. galaxies were hands down THE most epic release we've ever seen and may ever see. like i said, only other shoe that could possibly top galaxies are yeezy 2s, but for some reason i still don't see how nike could ever outdo the galaxies, save for an air mag retail release.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

no
laugh.gif
cuz they're made of da exact same materials.

Dude was asking 750. Not bad but too much coming out for that much on one shoe. Maybe one day for 4 if ever I see it that for.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i want to know how many copped for retail and kept the shoe

at this point thats the real question

I did....ive rocked them twice already 
laugh.gif

I'D LIKE TO ROCK MY PAIR SOON.. EITHER SPRING OR SUMMER... WHAT ARE REACTIONS...  JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Saw a dude wearin the galaxies today at Bay Plaza in the Bronx..not as unique as I thought..the hype is over for me..
laugh.gif
Didn't know there were any sneaker heads in Co-op City.

I saw someone wearing these in the city and i have to say they looked pretty nice but i still wouldn't fork up $1k for them.

Originally Posted by j o 19

I'D LIKE TO ROCK MY PAIR SOON.. EITHER SPRING OR SUMMER... WHAT ARE REACTIONS...  JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY
Just be careful. The wolves are still out on those galaxies.

Originally Posted by RonRich76

i saw someone wearing a pair on jamaica ave by the coliseum and the whole block stood still 
i'm serious 

you could see the people scheming and looking jealous at this guys feet 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by RonRich76

i saw someone wearing a pair on jamaica ave by the coliseum and the whole block stood still 
i'm serious 

you could see the people scheming and looking jealous at this guys feet 
laugh.gif
Thats comedy!!!
roll.gif

i heard a lil dude in lehman hs got jumped for them by like 15 kids, then they started fighting each other for the kicks...

never actually seen someone get robbed for kicks except in jail, they would go crazy for these on rikers island..

Back
Top Bottom