Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ these morons on eBay still asking over $1200.

$900 is the most anyone should pay for these.

ebay resellers lmaooo
laugh.gif
smh

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

laugh.gif

ebay resellers lmaooo
laugh.gif
smh
If you pay $900 what's the pdifference in $1200??? I think $440 is the most anyone should pay for the Galaxy Foamposite
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's the fairest way, it's a double up for the reseller and the consumer still has some sort of a chance to get the shoe.

I offered a dude $900 shipped to some dude with a pair at $1200 with no bids, he said he already has offers of $1250 shipped.

What sense does that make?
laugh.gif

I offered a dude $900 shipped to some dude with a pair at $1200 with no bids, he said he already has offers of $1250 shipped.

laugh.gif
none at all.

laugh.gif

People do this all the time even in buy/sell forums. Joints be posted for weeks after lmao incredible

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i will trade my ds 2001 bred 11 and ds southbeach 8s just to get a pair....i badly need these
laugh.gif
 you have to be posting just to post  why would you trade your DS 2001 11's and SB lebron 8's for the Galaxy foamposite? 
but even you want them that badly why not just buy the Foam's then sell those two pair's of kicks ? and keep it pushing 

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i will trade my ds 2001 bred 11 and ds southbeach 8s just to get a pair....i badly need these

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You know you can sell one of those and get some Galaxy foams.

Originally Posted by Joulze

laugh.gif

ebay resellers lmaooo
laugh.gif
smh
If you pay $900 what's the pdifference in $1200??? I think $440 is the most anyone should pay for the Galaxy Foamposite
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's the fairest way, it's a double up for the reseller and the consumer still has some sort of a chance to get the shoe.

THIS! I've been saying this since the release of these sneakers and I don't even like Foams. I think this colorway is cool and everything but the hype surrounding this release was crazy. All these NEW resellers asking dumb high prices will be stuck with these FOREVER. 2000 bucks? Pssshhhh.....please.

^^I just copped a pair of 2001 B'red XI's and they cost me almost half of what I paid for the Galaxy's and I didn't pay the $1000+ most have to get a pair either, so no you can't sell the XI's to cop the foams

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by Joulze

ebay resellers lmaooo
laugh.gif
smh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THIS! I've been saying this since the release of these sneakers and I don't even like Foams. I think this colorway is cool and everything but the hype surrounding this release was crazy. All these NEW resellers asking dumb high prices will be stuck with these FOREVER. 2000 bucks? Pssshhhh.....please.

Some dude in the classifieds is a comedian...says he sold a pair for $2600 so his $1800 price tag isn't stupid.
laugh.gif
He thinks since he sold a pair when they were going for $2k+ he can get $1800 when no pairs are breaking $1200.

if its doubles do your thing, especially if you paid retail for both.. just dosent seem fair imo.. but if you cool with it get it.. good luck

Back
Top Bottom