Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Luigyvintage

Guys do you know if the mints came in a 7.5? Been looking every where and can't find a pair in that size.

yeah mints did come in a 7.5    i had ordered a pair from kicks-crew and they told me they had sold out so i went w an 8 but 7.5 is superhard to find.
if u can wear a size 8 get it because they are super comfy!

I still don't understand the logic of buying fake sneakers and then arguing with people over the worth of them. Buy your fakes and shut the up please. No one wants to watch your damn videos about how the quality is "decent" and how they would make a suitable replacement for authentic foams. You know you aren't going to get a positive reaction here after posting that, so why even bother?

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by Luigyvintage

Guys do you know if the mints came in a 7.5? Been looking every where and can't find a pair in that size.

yeah mints did come in a 7.5    i had ordered a pair from kicks-crew and they told me they had sold out so i went w an 8 but 7.5 is superhard to find.
if u can wear a size 8 get it because they are super comfy!
yep sure did. i got my pairs from kicks crew too and eastbay.  They do run a bit big but not noticeable if you double sock.  I tried the 8 on and I would have kept it if its all I had to

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

thakidfrombk wrote:

possible re-release of the galaxy?
what    i need more pics

uhmmm why couldn't nike just keep it the same. oh well if I can get without too much hassle i'm all over them.

Originally Posted by Jfizzle330

Per Nike rep rerelease June/July take it how u want it

thanks for the info bruh

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Stop lying on the internet, nerd, my life is alot better than yours and I don't know or don't care to know a thing about you but the fact that you validate yourself through having a pair of foamposites tells me all I need to know...I just brought up my opinion that I think people who buy the fakes ain't trying to impress u guys on NT and I think that it makes sense for people to like the shoe to buy a replica pair if they like versus going out of their way to stretch financially for a shoe that's not all that exclusive really, and you and the peanut gallery get mad, like I said, i don't have to post pics of my kicks to impress you lames or talk about what house or car i got either, my thoughts are my thoughts on the subject, so shut your trap and go sleep outside for the next release you bum...
laugh.gif
I'm a nerd for graduating college? You have the mentality of a minimum wage earner. Like I stated earlier, I don't converse with bums. I wouldn't even piss on you if you was on fire. I don't need to validate myself to you nor to anyone for that matter. By the way, I've never camped out for a pair of sneakers in my life. If I can't purchase a desired sneaker for retail or for a price I deem to be reasonable, I move on to the next. Is it my fault your financially stretched? Nope. So we're lames for buying authentic shoes? Nope. Why are you even on this forum? Isn't there a "replica" NikeTalk you can join? Had I known people like you existed here, I would not have joined this board.  I'm done. I chose to join NT to interact with others that share my passion. And yes, I would like some fries with that.

"minimum wage earner"? You must be referring to your parents b, like i said, I have an opinion on the replicas/fakes/whatever you want to call them, and it is what it is, has nothing to do with my own collection or what I can personally afford, so step off and go stare at your kicks and giggle like a schoolgirl because you living that "high life"...
tongue.gif

This forums to talk about these shoes. Not argue about nonrelevant issues. No need to go back and forth at eachother. Lets get back on topic....

Id hate to jump the gun but if they release with a smoked/black sole that would be bananas, imo better than the originals.

I like the original gitd sole but if its smoked/black that would add even more durability to the shoe, which is what hooked me to foam pros/1's in the first place.

those aren't galaxy foams. that is a completely different shoe, which makes me happy.
happy.gif
i will cop those also and rock those instead. so far, def, NOT fooling with the real galaxies, BUT then again i should prolly wait til the real pics pop up bc i DO see the potential.

on another note, damn nike is greedy.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Id hate to jump the gun but if they release with a smoked/black sole that would be bananas, imo better than the originals.

I'll reserve judgement until we get better pics, but as of now, the heel of the new ones > the heel of the 1st release. 

my galaxies just came today and they are honestly underwhelning. i do like the gitd sole. had they not had it shoes woulda been a pass forme. these shoes look 100000000000000 times better in pics than for real.

Back
Top Bottom