Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

i got a funny feeling nike not gonna re release this shoe

Nike is definitely not going to do a full-on re-release of these. If anything, maybe a few select stores here and there will get a few pairs in but these were part of the all-star pack and it would go against everything Nike's done in the past to make this widely available out of the blue.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

That's why I'll never shop at Mercer St. Too shady, elitist attitude, and lots of dudes who were unpopular in H.S. and are now taking it out on the world.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

At this point..
Is SB8s for Galaxy foams a fair trade?

If not.. Who is winning? Who is losing?
they're both a deprecating asset now that da south beach IX's are loomin as well as a re-issue of da galaxy foams so its a wash.

so cats giving away kicks to the folks that are already rich?

fuuggggg this nonsense... i'm out...

i used to like copping kicks... its not even fun anymore...

the yambs only care about the retros anyways...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Python002 yeah fakes got glow in dark sole. Be real careful I wouldn't trust anybody with 0 feedback.

Originally Posted by MJ713

Python002 yeah fakes got glow in dark sole. Be real careful I wouldn't trust anybody with 0 feedback.
those zero feedback sellers are coming out of the woodwork on ebay.

Yup I got hit up by one. Didn't really think about it but just saw a good deal so I got em. Dude ended up sending me the fakes that go for like 50 bucks. Luckily for PayPal i got my money back.

so was there a re-stock on these already? I was in NYC and happened to go into 21 Mercer and copped a pair. This was about middle of may when i had got them.

Agreed..unless they have the receipt with kicks I wouldn't trust them either

Is it a bad deal for me if I trade 2 pairs of ds lebron 9 miami vices for a ds pair of foam galaxys?

so was there a re-stock on these already? I was in NYC and happened to go into 21 Mercer and copped a pair. This was about middle of may when i had got them. i got pics of shoes and receipt

Yup I got hit up by one. Didn't really think about it but just saw a good deal so I got em. Dude ended up sending me the fakes that go for like 50 bucks. Luckily for PayPal i got my money back.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how could you fall for that? if he could not provide a pic of the reciept and proper pics of box label and inside tag then you should have never bought. Sounds like you just started buying on ebay never buy from anyone with 0 feedback and also never buy from someone that has the same pics for every auction and uses the same description for every auction seems to be an obvious fake, and if they dont guarantee 100% authenticity or your money back dont even consider buying. Better luck next time sory you got tricked and it's a good thing you got ur money back

so was there a re-stock on these already? I was in NYC and happened to go into 21 Mercer and copped a pair. This was about middle of may when i had got them. i got pics of shoes and receipt.
does anyone have an answer or what? or are ya'll just churching on the info?

Back
Top Bottom