Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by SoldMySole

sick.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif
That's crazy... Should pass by there to see the beasts of Miami
If you pass by, please take a picture.

If I pass by there I'll do that

At 1st I was sickened by news of dudes lining up already, but I think the anger is misplaced...it should be directed at Nike 100%!

Dudes are hearing ridiculously low numbers like 15 per store and I guess they really really want em but can't afford the outrageous resell estimates we're seeing. Doubt any of them are big resellers, it just doesnt seem cost effective to line up that long to resell 1 pair, with such small #s I'm sure its 1 pair per person.

I understand a lotta people want that exclusive shoe, but if the quantities we're hearing are true that's just ridiculous.

it is so funny to read people's comments in this thread.
you all get SO MAD people are camping.
why? because it stops you from getting them.
i know it sucks, but quit hating.
and no, i'm not camping.

aint no way i would camp for 6 days...... overnight mayb..but when u draggin a lantern wit you its gone too far

Originally Posted by Juice8732

and no, i'm not camping.
Hating?

No we are just laughing at the fact that 99% of the idiots camping are like 14-17 year old kids that weren't even alive when Foamposites originally came out.

hating?
laugh.gif
Its pure comedy, Im enjoying the laughs hearing/seeing people camp for some shoes nearly a week before rd....Im hating cause most of these dudes are teens or even adults without jobs? riiiiiight
laugh.gif

The only formula people need to remember is TIME = MONEY

and no, i'm not camping.

I'm not mad dudes r campin, it's just sad that this is wat u gotta do to have a SLIGHT chance of gettin a pair... NDC or pass for me

A week camping....Im just not about that life...Plus if you can camp for a week and still afford the shoes, nice! hahahaha...Ill try my luck with NDC and hope it doesnt crash thats all i got on this release

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

and no, i'm not camping.
Hating?

No we are just laughing at the fact that 99% of the idiots camping are like 14-17 year old kids that weren't even alive when Foamposites originally came out.

QFT.

And sorry, but there's no "list" of all the spots in Orlando that will have these. NT has turned into a lurking reseller's dream. No thanks, good luck to all.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

and no, i'm not camping.
Hating?

This.
curfew will have these kids off this block soon. 
laugh.gif

if you're camping for 7 days thinking that paying 220+tax to resell for maybe a grand its time for you to get a real job.

roll.gif
at dudes camping.. its Def Nike's fault.. most of these dudes follow what they see on the internet 15-20 pairs a store.. 34th street is gonna have like 100 pairs.. why are you running to a shoe line?

Back
Top Bottom