Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by btdpu

^that is also on the little tag in the pics of the foams we've been seeing..."remove before flight"

nike-foamposite-galaxy-2012.jpg

yes you are right, and the O on the shirt is outlined in red just like it is on the tag. also the sleeve has nike air on it just like all my other nike foamposite shirts, im thinking the shirt was made for the galaxy foams now.

i wonder how much those "remove before flight" tags will sell for on ebay, $100+? im not going to sell one, just curious, you never know how much something like that will sell for after the chi retro 10 hangtag fiasco
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by santi19

How many ppl are out there at HOH Serramonte?

Nobody as off right now. Can't until tomorrow. According to mall security and the manager yesterday during the cement and cloaks release.

why is it grimy for these managers to hold pairs? that's like the only perk of working in a shoe store. ol' minimum wage, workin at the mall, eating at hot dog on a stick for lunch everyday, al bundy %$+ dudes. let them have their shine man!

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

why is it grimy for these managers to hold pairs? that's like the only perk of working in a shoe store. ol' minimum wage, workin at the mall, eating at hot dog on a stick for lunch everyday, al bundy %$+ dudes. let them have their shine man!

i agree, i cant believe people complain about employees copping and holding pairs. i guess people complain because there is nothing they can do about it, they have to vent their frustration some way.

dudes act like if they didnt work for a shoe spot getting a release like this, they wouldnt have their pair secured.... yeeeeaaaahhh riiiight. C'mon son. AT least they're letting some pairs go the the public unlike some spots.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Lmao this guy is hilarious trolling all these guys. INTERNETS!!! Dude at 2:37 is thirsty as hell

where are his 3d glasses like the ones in the red foams vid?  
roll.gif

btw...are these going to be this year's south beaches?

If I was camping I'd be at the front of the line by the end of the day. Everytime someone left for more than 30 mins I'd move up in the line. When you camp you can't leave a chair and go home! Thats @*+%%$+%! Thats what starts riots, fights and gets fools rolled up. If your camping your there for the long haul. Bathroom breaks OK, quick food runs, Cool. But these fools are stupid thinking going home is gonna work. 

Nike is smart. its winter break this week for NYC high school kids hence why most of the kids are lined up. Still, i dont see how parents can allow their kids to live in a tent for a week in harlem. My mom would have spazzed.

two fools already lined up at cherry hill HOH-- too bad they don't know mall security ain' playin' that... line up starts friday AM.

This week is gonna be entertaining to say the least.
HOH Harlem has problems on GR releases,just imagine these....34th supposedly doing no tickets,let's see how long people can wait out there and how many more people show up just cutting lines. A list made by campers outside the store doesn't mean anything,its just words on paper

The most any store is getting is roughly 100 pairs, and that's prob. A handful of stores in the entire country,if that...some big stores are getting 50-60,and then the rest are about 18-30 each

Good luck to everyone out there camping....NT sure will be waiting for news/videos of the chaos that is bound to happen

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

I work at HOH and our shipment for the foams is 30 pairs, 3 managers holding pairs for themselves + holding 1 pair for the manager at Champs and 1 pair for the manager at Footaction next door.

That's already 5 pairs leaving our store with 25 pairs.

then the whole staff wanted to hold pairs for themselves which obviously wasn't possible seeing how our staff is about 30 people, so what the manager did was have a raffle with everyones name and picked 5 people to have their pairs held.

luckily I was chosen with the 4 others, then he extended it to 7 people. so now that leaves 18 pairs for the customers. it's going to be hell Friday.
enjoy unemployment
NT is full of snitches

and NDC = NIKE.COM
roll.gif

NDC is not a top secret code word, all you gotta do is do a google search to find out what it means.  This is getting real sad real fast.

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

Nike is smart. its winter break this week for NYC high school kids hence why most of the kids are lined up. Still, i dont see how parents can allow their kids to live in a tent for a week in harlem. My mom would have spazzed.

I've worked with these kids... the parents are either happy to have them out of the house or they don't even notice that they're gone 
indifferent.gif

This thread is definitely going to be pure entertainment this week... I just got a decent job in my
field after graduating last May so camping out for more than 24 hours just isnt possible for me,

especially because my city isn't getting them at all. Good luck to everyone trying to grab them 

though... Im not mad at you 
roll.gif

Well Atl has followed suit. Smh. Looks like NDC or bust for me. I'm in nursing school so I can't just wait around 5 days not doing anything. I'll post some pics later.

dam god bless them dudes camping.. i guess they the ones that really deserve to have this shoe.. if you gonna wait that long for kicks lets hope you get your size and you enjoy them..

that being said i kind of gave up on these already but that video from dallas pen got me a little hype on trying to get these.. im with "big man"in the vodeo, the lines is going to be to crazy..

I believe somebody said something about a footaction receiving some pairs. I had never heard of it before then. Check a couple pages back.

I love the concept and all that...but a week of camping is absurd in IMO. NDC or bust for me. Good luck to all the soldiers camping.

Back
Top Bottom