Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Its official foamposites have surpassed Jordans when it comes to hype

Dudes camping out in the cold for 7 days
30t6p3b.gif

Foamposites release in Walters ATL on Friday, they only have about 20 and 18 people are already out there...

everything in nyc is basically done all hoh mercer 21 and both footlockers they all gave out tickets and wristbands people were only out there for 2 days

Originally Posted by judeezy36

cliffs for those just getting here:
-everyone has lost their mind... everyone

-heaters, burners, and hammers needed in NY... even though all the at retail pairs have been accounted for

-unemployment rate dips to 2% as dudes have found a job that pays 6.70 an hour.... camping

-NDC stands for-- not a damb clue.  keep it movin'

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

are there any lines right now at 34 street ?

You're out of luck my friend.  Campers in full effect.

i'm good i got a wristband yesterday and i hope i get the pair i paid for last week finally today 

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Somebody needs to go take all those chairs since nobody is out there. Lol

This is the problem. Stores need to stop this crap bcuz people put their chairs there and don't really put the time in. It's a joke. If people want to start a line, it shud be mandatory that they can't leave AT ALL! What a bunch of crap. I hate that stores and the managers of these stores are IDIOTS. This is how u run things? No wonder why they manage shoe stores and aren't doctors or lawyers. Freaking stupid!

I guess someone at HOH 34th street saw my comment because the line is gone. Spoke to the manager and said they had to give out tickets last night because the neighboring store (Mango) complained about it being bad for business.

I think this might be a good thing for the future. Niketown stopped doing campouts and stuck to raffle/wristband handouts ever since stores complained about the loitering. This might be the case for the big Foot Lockers who get the limited releases.

Im just gonna aim towards these Jeremy Lin PEs....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

This is the problem. Stores need to stop this crap bcuz people put their chairs there and don't really put the time in. It's a joke. If people want to start a line, it shud be mandatory that they can't leave AT ALL! What a bunch of crap. I hate that stores and the managers of these stores are IDIOTS. This is how u run things? No wonder why they manage shoe stores and aren't doctors or lawyers. Freaking stupid!

Sorry, but some people actually can organize a campout with rules that dont allow inhumanity. Lol. Its called family and friends. I guess I'm at a lucky spot or something.....

Seriously, I hate these kids who show up, drop a chair down n bounce saying they been there for days. And how the hell does one person hold a spot for 15 people who leave for hours at a time.

I though black Friday camping was bad.. #!%

Originally Posted by TxSole

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Sorry, but some people actually can organize a campout with rules that dont allow inhumanity. Lol. Its called family and friends. I guess I'm at a lucky spot or something.....

Who said ANYTHING about inhumanity? I said if ur going to start a line 7 days in advance u shouldn't be able to leave at all. Let's face it, the people who campout 7 days in advance just want to gouge other people who love the shoes. There may be a small few who want them for themselves, but for the most part those people r out there to stick it to someone else. To me, it just says you don't have a real brain to make an honest living if your out to rape other people. That being said, I won't lose sleep if I don't score on nike.com.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I guess someone at HOH 34th street saw my comment because the line is gone. Spoke to the manager and said they had to give out tickets last night because the neighboring store (Mango) complained about it being bad for business.

I think this might be a good thing for the future. Niketown stopped doing campouts and stuck to raffle/wristband handouts ever since stores complained about the loitering. This might be the case for the big Foot Lockers who get the limited releases.

I'm glad, this is how it should be.

Back
Top Bottom