Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

these are going to be copped.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Can't be a florida release only, I work at Niketown NY and they have them on schedule and were doing another wristband release event for them.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Just got off the phone with my footlocker connect here in md and she is saying that she already has the manifest for the rest of february and its not listed. Also she states that she believes its HOH only but nationwide so at least its not Orlando only! Peace!
DAAAAAAMMMMMN!!!!! that means its PG Plaza or bust. smh i think i'll skip, no need to go through the apocalypse more than once this year 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah brah, I'm out too. No way imma go through that fiasco 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol smh took nike a whole 4hrs 2 get me back lol smh

these are going to be on NDC with all the other asg shoes! accroding to nikestore twitter

Luckily a lot of others will be after Kobes, Lebrons, & other things that it'll help with getting the Foams.

Everyone will be after the foams lebron's kobe's will be around. These are limited and like I said it will be madness come release date.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Just got off the phone with my footlocker connect here in md and she is saying that she already has the manifest for the rest of february and its not listed. Also she states that she believes its HOH only but nationwide so at least its not Orlando only! Peace!
DAAAAAAMMMMMN!!!!! that means its PG Plaza or bust. smh i think i'll skip, no need to go through the apocalypse more than once this year 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this. i'm NEVER copping a major/limited release from there EVER again. too many damn children literally running thru the mall for some damn shoes.
30t6p3b.gif
yea, i've done it before also, but still
30t6p3b.gif
. i refuse. i'll just pay resell. f pg plaza!

All the stores I called in The DC area are not getting em
30t6p3b.gif
No Footactions or Footlockers

The person I spoke with at the HOH in PG told me she wasn't sure yet but they may...I wouldn't dare try to go to PG anyway so If my cousin don't come through for me in Texas I maybe short

And good luck to everyone trying to get em online I kno ima try
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

In the blink of an eye.
word....I'ma need to tape my eyelids up and get a macbook pro....all about preparation
One of the best investments I've ever made
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not just to cop shoes either
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Can't be a florida release only, I work at Niketown NY and they have them on schedule and were doing another wristband release event for them.

Do you know when NTNY will be giving out the wristbands for the Galaxy Foams?

Back
Top Bottom