Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I know there are a lot of places getting them in So Cal.. but they're playing dumb. Hahah whatever tho.

You will find out tomorrow that a lot of places that thought they were getting these in So Cal will not be.  These will be concentrated in Orlando, NY, B-More, and the DMV.
THIS. I be surprise if anyplace but the Beverly Center gets these

Millennium shoes got them in too, but there's a line already.. I know two more spots that got them in too.. But they're only selling them to "best customers".. Check your local mom and pops

there's still an online retailer on these... just not this week.  they'll crash worse than NDC would, though... that's a given.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I know I wasnt the only one super low key confident I was getting them online. I'm salty

Trust me I was right with you lol I was actually practicing checking out on NDC and my fastest time was at 17 seconds no lie so I'm beyond salty
sick.gif
 I guess I'm just going to get the Lebron 9's now 
indifferent.gif
17 Seconds wouldn't have gotten you the Cloaks
Dafux you sayin... people ordered Cloaks hours after release 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I can't help, but laugh. Nike played with so many people emotions. From Day one I knew it was going to be a BS release. Was planning on dropping the cash on ebay for, but nah I can't support resellers or Nike on this one.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

7 PAGES OF DUDES CRYING OVER SOME UGLY #+* PLASTIC SHOE. HAHAHAHA
Remove the limited label and make em general release, and they would hit outlets in no time. 
People in here are funny
laugh.gif

Well even if I had a chance, can't be that upset.

Will be watching the News and seeing whats up.

Gonna go after the Durant's or LeBrons on this one.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Trust me I was right with you lol I was actually practicing checking out on NDC and my fastest time was at 17 seconds no lie so I'm beyond salty
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Dafux you sayin... people ordered Cloaks hours after release 
laugh.gif
I was exaggerating.  17 seconds would actually be way to slow for the Galaxy Dopes if they hit ndc.  It may have even been too slow to catch the cloaks before the site crashed initially as well tho.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Remove the limited label and make em general release, and they would hit outlets in no time. 
People in here are funny
laugh.gif
glow in the dark sole keeps me interested, like $300 interested.
otherwise, it's just a mix between eggplants and royals with ugly white dots 
laugh.gif

I'm only in here to witness the mayhem.

Originally Posted by chuck202

Really Nike???....They just bent every sneakerhead in the whole wide world over.
Every sneakerhead except for the 50 people that got a pair would be bent over anyway if they did hit ndc.

As soon as this tweet hit... 100 people started to get their camping equipment early..

Someone go to 21 mercer and see how many heads are camping LOL

I live in small town in Northern Montana and I had to drive 30 mins to find cell service to type this.

So are any places in Montana getting these?

People in here are funny
laugh.gif
Exactly. Talking bout "I really need these! They're dope" Tryna fool everyone else like they won't list them on eBay for $1,000+

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I know I wasnt the only one super low key confident I was getting them online. I'm salty

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
????? Ok your sounding EXTRA stupid right now
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 First off I copped the Cloaks from NDC and they didn't even sell out in  no 17 seconds Mr. Wackness or any of the cement 4's because the system crashed you idiot for like 45 minutes. Then they refreshed the Nike page and there was still a full stock of Jordan 4's except for a size 7.5 and Cement 4's stupid then the shoes began to sell out and Mr. Wackness name one shoe that you've heard of selling out in 17 seconds from Nike??? Even when people say under a minute that's extremely fast. So I don't need your two cents Mr. Wackness you can keep the change 

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I live in small town in Northern Montana and I had to drive 30 mins to find cell service to type this.

So are any places in Montana getting these?

Be prepared to drive 30 minutes back disappointed.

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 First off I copped the Cloaks from NDC and they didn't even sell out in  no 17 seconds Mr. Wackness or any of the cement 4's because the system crashed you idiot for like 45 minutes. Then they refreshed the Nike page and there was still a full stock of Jordan 4's except for a size 7.5 and Cement 4's stupid then the shoes began to sell out and Mr. Wackness name one shoe that you've heard of selling out in 17 seconds from Nike??? Even when people say under a minute that's extremely fast. So I don't need your two cents Mr. Wackness you can keep the change 
Cool story bro, spend that foamposite money on a writing course.
laugh.gif

I'm about to retire over these foams. Smh a guy that works at a sneaker store here in Tx got em, guy calls me for EVERY release, never more than 40 over retail...this shoe???? $800!! #$#

MANNY @ PREMIUM GOODS HOUSTON FLAME ON!!!. Fine !+% owner lady right there to co signing talking bout "Biggest release ever" smh Hype killed this thing of ours.

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why don't you actually read my response a few posts back and see I was exaggerating.

People in here are funny
laugh.gif
I get what your trying to say.... people are going a little to crazy right now but hit outlet
grin.gif
  this CW would sell well  regardless
even the electric green and Pine Pros didn't really hit outlets that's Cough drop level of flop 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TxSole

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by TxSole

Sorry, but some people actually can organize a campout with rules that dont allow inhumanity. Lol. Its called family and friends. I guess I'm at a lucky spot or something.....

Who said ANYTHING about inhumanity? I said if ur going to start a line 7 days in advance u shouldn't be able to leave at all. Let's face it, the people who campout 7 days in advance just want to gouge other people who love the shoes. There may be a small few who want them for themselves, but for the most part those people r out there to stick it to someone else. To me, it just says you don't have a real brain to make an honest living if your out to rape other people. That being said, I won't lose sleep if I don't score on nike.com.

Obviously you are on your man period or your female trait of jealousy is really coming out. Thy shall not judge. It takes a real man to understand and act on it!
Guaranteed, if me and my %%%$%% was there you would not be going home and coming back to your place. We'd have to check nuts! Thats my bike punk! (Debo Voice).

Originally Posted by show time 96

People in here are funny
laugh.gif
I get what your trying to say.... people are going a little to crazy right now but hit outlet
grin.gif
  this CW would sell well  regardless
even the electric green and Pine Pros didn't really hit outlets that's Cough drop level of flop 
laugh.gif
I appreciate the originality and concept of these, but honestly I don't think it was executed well and I think the cough drops are better looking than these.

Back
Top Bottom