Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

laugh.gif
@ the dudes hyping the reseller prices. Get a life
no kidding.  i don't care, i'm paying retail or $300 at the most.  nothing more.  all the hypebeasts can have this shoe if they really want it THAT badly.  the more hype each day is turning me off anyway.  same thing happened for me with the south beach.  i came to a point where i didn't even want it anymore because the hype just killed it for me. 

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by QuannyBravo

Not hyping bro. I'm just passing along info as I receive it. I've called countless boutiques, HOHs, and NTs all morning. 3 spots told me ORL & NYC. Granted, they could be lying to throw people off for their own gain. I'm tryna help people out... unlike other "real" heads in here.

If you read the thread you would see that more than just "ORL & NYC" will have these, your just adding more nonsense to the thread.
"real heads" don't post speculative info, get some concrete info & try again!
Yeah your info is definitely wrong
sick.gif
because if you go to the Nicekicks website you'll see them doing an unboxing of the Galaxy Foamposite that they just received in on a  Youtube video and the guy doing the video states that NiceKicks will be doing a midnight release for the Galaxy Foamposites. Also the NiceKicks store is located in Austin Texas not NYC or Orlando, so that lets you know there not only coming to those two areas, so you might want to widen your phone book and do some more calling.

Yea bro I saw the NiceKicks video. I posted after I heard it several times. I really wanted clarification on everything, but I just saw the FL Unlocked posting and spazzed on my local HOH. Thanks yo.
Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by QuannyBravo

Not hyping bro. I'm just passing along info as I receive it. I've called countless boutiques, HOHs, and NTs all morning. 3 spots told me ORL & NYC. Granted, they could be lying to throw people off for their own gain. I'm tryna help people out... unlike other "real" heads in here.

If you read the thread you would see that more than just "ORL & NYC" will have these, your just adding more nonsense to the thread.
"real heads" don't post speculative info, get some concrete info & try again!
Yeah your info is definitely wrong
sick.gif
because if you go to the Nicekicks website you'll see them doing an unboxing of the Galaxy Foamposite that they just received in on a  Youtube video and the guy doing the video states that NiceKicks will be doing a midnight release for the Galaxy Foamposites. Also the NiceKicks store is located in Austin Texas not NYC or Orlando, so that lets you know there not only coming to those two areas, so you might want to widen your phone book and do some more calling.

My spot has 18 pair & they're not playing fair!
i love when a mom & pop buys wholesale for $100 and want $600, i understand you have shoes in the store that dont sell & now is the time to break even but damn!

NDC for me, no longer do i do cartwheels & back flips for shoes...

Never been to PG plaza for a release but i've heard the horror stories. I might have to give it a try for these. My connect has moved on to greener pastures (smh loser) This will be a nightmare. Strap will have to go with me, no question.

i love when a mom & pop buys wholesale for $100 and want $600, i understand you have shoes in the store that dont sell & now is the time to break even but damn!

judging by your username im guessing ur in the tri state and saying u seen em for $600, just inbox me where and everyone will be happy lololol . 

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

A few stores overseas got shipments yesterday.
such as? if you don't wanna put it on blast for the whole nation hit me up with a msg. dont put it out here without dropping some info.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

What do you guys think would be a good price to try to get these early from a mom-n-pop?

650 or less anything more than that and i would play the luck card or see what resell look like smh at 650 being reasonable
I was thinking about $400. Either way, it's all wishful thinking. I have never paid that mom-n-pop early premium, but I think I will have to for this release.

Originally Posted by Fordycal

Never been to PG plaza for a release but i've heard the horror stories. I might have to give it a try for these. My connect has moved on to greener pastures (smh loser) This will be a nightmare. Strap will have to go with me, no question.
If you own a firearm i suggest you bring it and have someone wait in the car with you and have someone go with you to the store. Looking at your name I hope you not fakin and really have one. Dudes from the city be plotting, they hit up them MD spots and wait cuz they think bammas from MD are suckas and they can get over on them (no comment lls). One dude got smoked for his B&W LWPs, another dude over his Electric Blues, and 13 people were robbed in line for them also. Be careful.

Originally Posted by 45DE

If you own a firearm i suggest you bring it and have someone wait in the car with you and have someone go with you to the store. Looking at your name I hope you not fakin and really have one. Dudes from the city be plotting, they hit up them MD spots and wait cuz they think bammas from MD are suckas and they can get over on them (no comment lls). One dude got smoked for his B&W LWPs, another dude over his Electric Blues, and 13 people were robbed in line for them also. Be careful.
Oh i already know, people getting jacked coming outta iverson mall & Largo for j's. Oh & I really do have 1, the name is more of a play on my name. Any truth to the rumor of these coming back out later in the year ala the Pearls that were a "HOH exclusive"?

Word? Why hasn't anyone done anything about this?

laugh.gif
 Man its NDC or bust for me. These are a dope concept sneaker and I would love to have/wear them but I won't stress or pay resale if I dont get them.

This release is getting crazy but I'm confident in my NDC skills 
pimp.gif

As I thought, Orlando will be getting most of the shipment of these. Along with the other all-star shoes, they will be holding it down.

Every year the All-Star city gets a large bulk of the All Star shoes.

If you from Orlando or going to be there PM me and lets get this started.

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

judging by your username im guessing ur in the tri state and saying u seen em for $600, just inbox me where and everyone will be happy lololol . 
inbox me the place asap lol

Oh i already know, people getting jacked coming outta iverson mall & Largo for j's. Oh & I really do have 1, the name is more of a play on my name. Any truth to the rumor of these coming back out later in the year ala the Pearls that were a "HOH exclusive"?

Damn Its Brazy What The Sneaker Game Has Come To...You Gotta Carry The Hammer To Be Safe Now? Smh

Originally Posted by bballah3

As I thought, Orlando will be getting most of the shipment of these. Along with the other all-star shoes, they will be holding it down.

Every year the All-Star city gets a large bulk of the All Star shoes.

If you from Orlando or going to be there PM me and lets get this started.

I'm going to be out there in the morning before work to try & get another pair of Foams when I get my Big Bangs.

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Inbox me the spot also since it doesn't let me inbox you. And I'll be your hook-up for many things..

Damn Its Brazy What The Sneaker Game Has Come To...You Gotta Carry The Hammer To Be Safe Now? Smh
Yea seriously...Im sorry but no pair of shoes is worth my life either jailed or dead.
30t6p3b.gif

At this point, from what I hear PG is doing a raffle anyway, but other places, you gotta be realistic with this, if your standing in line, stores have at a MAX and probally less than 25 pairs. If your in a line of 250, just go home...Wish more people would understand this, Same deal with the concords, the line was told they only had 48 pairs, with more than 300 people in line you would think some people would get the hint.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Inbox me the spot also since it doesn't let me inbox you. And I'll be your hook-up for many things..
I think i might know the store BSB talking about
or another shop that will sell at or close to the same amount 

This would not surprise me if they already took cash for the shoes. 

I would not give this shop the satisfaction of giving them business for this release 

unless I got some discount later on.

That store i guessing about is owned by crooks. 

What ever the market will bear IS what i'm told for big releases at there 2 stores. 

There paying $116.60 for the shoes minus the shipping 

That's a nice profit at $483.00 a pair 

$8694 for there total shipment at that price and if i'm correct they got the shoes at wholesale. 

HERE IN THE BX I ASKED 3 MOM AND POPS STORES WILL GET THESE BUT AS ALWAYS THEY DONT KNOW WHEN BUT ONE SPOT SAID HE GONNA SELL THEM FOR 500 SMDH

Back
Top Bottom