Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

SINCE THE CONCORD RELEASE WAS SO CRAZY FOLLOWED BY THE RED FOAMS ..HOH ORLANDO COMPLAINED AND THE MALL MADE A NEW POLICY ..ill also be out there

to the fools saying i just want attention, smh. I have all the proof, i even have my convo with nike saved. What was worst is being told by "ALL DAY" mr atf himself that he wanted 1200 for the foams when i know he copped them from get set yesterday for 600. SMH.

so far I've heard that all HOH's are getting these except for some HOH in Chicago. what about foot lockers that have like a tiny lil HOH section in the corner lol. like they have a wall with HOH-esque shoes on them (kobes, lebrons, rookies, etc.) So will these places be getting these foams as well come release day?

Originally Posted by hassan16

so far I've heard that all HOH's are getting these except for some HOH in Chicago. what about foot lockers that have like a tiny lil HOH section in the corner lol. like they have a wall with HOH-esque shoes on them (kobes, lebrons, rookies, etc.) So will these places be getting these foams as well come release day?

Heard only one store in Chicago getting these people not even really up on foamsUp here yet but they gonna be gone just cuz of the hype

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Originally Posted by hassan16

Heard only one store in Chicago getting these people not even really up on foams Up here yet but they gonna be gone just cuz of the hype
What store in the chi do you know gonna have them, i been calling around all week...

How old are the people who are saying the guy is "snitching"? Ethics is ethics. Do you know how many stores got busted and managers got fired down here for pre-ordering? It's not right. How would you feel as a customer knowing that you got a good spot in line and was so sure that you would get your pair only to find out you wouldn't because the store was pulling grimey crap? I mean it, I hope all stores that pre-order lose their Nike/Jordan accounts. Karma really is a ++*%$.
By the way, as an employee, if I were to find out a Footlocker, Finish Line, or Champs was doing a pre-order, you best believe I would call corporate and bust their $@! ASAP. Go ahead, judge me.

Originally Posted by foamster

Originally Posted by smzsmz

@kicksonfire: NYC UPDATE: People are already camping out for the GALAXY Foamposites.

im tappin out. its not that serious folks.
its for the fours actually 

Nope...they are really here for the foams
30t6p3b.gif
...they got their tents set up and everything
laugh.gif
...more power to them. They making sure they don't miss out

Will all the hype and shadiness surrounding this release i see a lot worldstarhiphop videos popping next week.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by nimhet

I'm actually a little relieved if it's only Orlando release...at least this means I won't be stressing out about trying to get them.
For those of us who really want the shoe Nike should give us the equal opportunity of attaining them tho...
They're alienating every other city in the country just because the ASG is in Orlando
30t6p3b.gif
If this is true

So wait....you really think ORLANDO shouldnt get the BULK of these all star shoes? It is in ORLANDO it is OUR EVENT i would hope that we get a good chunk

we have 1 HOH and we get the smallest amount of jordans probably of ANY major city

but lets be cereal these are still going to be rare to find in Orlando.

Just found out Foot Locker Canada is getting them as well as the store I previously mentioned. Unfortunately no preorders otherwise I would help my NT fam. Theyre only dropping in 2 or 3 Toronto stores so T dot dudes, get to work if you're trying to cop.............first time foams have been in canada in YEARS!!!

With that being said, Im also noticing Euro ebay sellers doing pre orders so these might also be more widely available around the world too.

Good luck

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Line pic at 34st. Let's laugh at these low lives.
I might just even pass through every day drinking some Starbucks and filming while laughing in these fools faces

30t6p3b.gif

not to flame or anything, but why are you so concerned about the next man? too much man watching in here, if they want to line up a week for shoes so what?
then your going to spitefully walk pass them everyday for a week with starbucks and a camera, what is that supposed to accomplish? i hope your under the age of 18 with statements like that!

Damn thats crazy. It just got real for these foams
30t6p3b.gif
. The crazy part is that the line is just going to get worse real soon since kids have the whole week off.

On to plan b now

These fools are wasting 168 hours (at least) of their lives waiting for these shoes. Let's assume these go for $1000 on the resale market. That's valuing your time at under $6/hr. That's really sad.

If Nike is really about making money they WILL release these again later down the road, not flood the market like pearls but I wouldn't be shocked to see these show up in less than a year

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Line pic at 34st. Let's laugh at these low lives.
I might just even pass through every day drinking some Starbucks and filming while laughing in these fools faces

30t6p3b.gif

not to flame or anything, but why are you so concerned about the next man? too much man watching in here, if they want to line up a week for shoes so what?
then your going to spitefully walk pass them everyday for a week with starbucks and a camera, what is that supposed to accomplish? i hope your under the age of 18 with statements like that!

Looks like you're one of those or planning to be out there I see. No one wants to be known as a "sneakerhead" anymore(at least not me) knowing that it has a bad stigma/label attached to it due to these low lives lining up a week early. #WhereTheyDoThatAt
And It's suppose to accomplish bringing in more traffic to my blog and pages. That's what you call... generating money from the pitiful actions off the people in your city.
wink.gif

luckily hohmd is in a mall and they wont allow camping for a week on their property

Fully Calibrated wrote:
Looks like you're one of those or planning to be out there I see. No one wants to be known as a "sneakerhead" anymore(at least not me) knowing that it has a bad stigma/label attached to it due to these low lives lining up a week early. #WhereTheyDoThatAt

And It's suppose to accomplish bringing in more traffic to my blog and pages. That's what you call... generating money from the pitiful actions off the people in your city.
wink.gif

yes i planned to be out there, but on the 23rd not the 17th.
all im saying is a dude claimed he paid $800 on ebay for these and got flamed because he paid to much, now its time to flame the guys who cant afford to drop $700+ on these and have to camp it out

no matter what the situation is we always find a way to complain or dash salt on the food.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Fully Calibrated wrote:
wink.gif

yes i planned to be out there, but on the 23rd not the 17th.
all im saying is a dude claimed he paid $800 on ebay for these and got flamed because he paid to much, now its time to flame the guys who cant afford to drop $700+ on these and have to camp it out

no matter what the situation is we always find a way to complain or dash salt on the food.

I don't know why they were flaming that guy but right now it makes more sense paying the $800 than being a week out there like a bum homeless in the cold.
 Let's look at it this way... logically.
They do have to buy/eat breakfast, lunch and dinner each and every day and around there it's not cheap, unless their planning to eat pizza or mickey d's for a whole week. I'll let the math professionals do the math on that and see how near it'll come out to the $800.

Some of you cats kill me these pictures where taking yesterday those line was for the 4's these websites are just trying to hype up the shoes more, I was on this site saying the same thing last week with a black Friday pic.

Back
Top Bottom