Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

you couch accountants are hysterical. if i was getting 1000euro a pair from a buyer overseas, you wouldnt wait a week in line? yes thats only $2-5/hr. but remember, theres no interview, no resume needed, no drug test, no training, no clocking in/out, no sales, no customer service, none of what you would need to do at a "real" job. now you pay a couple heads 1-200 to wait w you. scoop up 10 pairs.

so 220 + tax = $240 + give $200 per person to wait (lets say on the high end ) = $440 x 10 = $4400

10 x 1000euro = 10000 euro converted to USD = $1315 x 10 = $13,150.

$13,150 - $4400 = $8,750 (that's profit)

and once again, thats AFTER all costs (the shoes & paying per person) for a week.

so you really making more than 8k a week at "work", more power to you. but to the real hustlas out there, we know what we doing. lol

You probably don't have a real career, so enjoy your life of waiting outside DAYS in advance for shoes.

laugh.gif

camping out is not something i'll do but i can't knock anyone who does it for kick's # get it how you live 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Random but what's worst camping out a full week for Galaxy 1's or waiting on line @ a midnight release just to buy the Cough Drop 1's at retail price 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I don't even care about these shoes anymore. All of this unnecessary stuff has killed the love for them. I'll try online but I won't be crushed if I miss out.

dang I guess I'll have to rephrase my question: What defines a House of Hoops (HoH)?

1. Is it just a Foot Locker with a House of Hoops account that's referred to as an HoH?

or

2. Is it a Foot Locker that was built from the ground up with only "House of Hoops" in mind that's referred to as an HoH?

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by foamster

Originally Posted by smzsmz

@kicksonfire: NYC UPDATE: People are already camping out for the GALAXY Foamposites.

im tappin out. its not that serious folks.
its for the fours actually 

Nope...they are really here for the foams
30t6p3b.gif
...they got their tents set up and everything
laugh.gif
...more power to them. They making sure they don't miss out
what store is this ?

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Galaxy Foams just released at HoH Seattle today. Only 6 pairs.

6 pairs, WHAT. THE. %$+$. Dude told me 10...
mad.gif

That's what happens with these releases, the shadiness comes out. SMH

Don't even get me started...
30t6p3b.gif
I'm going to be investigating and calling corporate. Call me a snitch, IDGAF. Shady crap is just bad karma.

To all my Orlando people,

considering the way the release went this morning, I really think everybody will have a fair chance at the ASG releases. *laces up AM's*

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

considering the way the release went this morning, I really think everybody will have a fair chance at the ASG releases. *laces up AM's*

You know any small sneaker stores in ORL?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Galaxy Foams just released at HoH Seattle today. Only 6 pairs.

6 pairs, WHAT. THE. %$+$. Dude told me 10...
mad.gif

Yeah, real shady. Even if there were 10 pairs it would go down to 5 because the minimum wage employees there are resellers. Got to compensate, right?

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

I'm curious to know how they handled it and what time they opened the store. I know security is not letting anyone line up before 5 but how we're they able to keep that from happening? I'm really hoping no idiot claiming to be the chief starts a list in the parking lot.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by foamster

its for the fours actually 

Nope...they are really here for the foams
30t6p3b.gif
...they got their tents set up and everything
laugh.gif
...more power to them. They making sure they don't miss out
what store is this ?

HOH on 34th st..theres about 10-15 already there since 3pm yesterday. Some dude came through in the morning and showed us his pair that he got for 1k
30t6p3b.gif
and honestly they look 10x better in PICS. The red foams looked way better then these

laugh.gif
at people camping out and being homeless in the street over a week for these. 

this is where the line is drawn.  like it was broken down before dividing the hours up and how much is being made per hour, it's just not worth it.  add in the fact that your not going to shower or shave for over a week and your going to be stinking most likely by day 3.

this thread is going to be full of laughs and saltiness between now and next saturday.

Originally Posted by yankee4life12

you couch accountants are hysterical. if i was getting 1000euro a pair from a buyer overseas, you wouldnt wait a week in line? yes thats only $2-5/hr. but remember, theres no interview, no resume needed, no drug test, no training, no clocking in/out, no sales, no customer service, none of what you would need to do at a "real" job. now you pay a couple heads 1-200 to wait w you. scoop up 10 pairs.

so 220 + tax = $240 + give $200 per person to wait (lets say on the high end ) = $440 x 10 = $4400

10 x 1000euro = 10000 euro converted to USD = $1315 x 10 = $13,150.

$13,150 - $4400 = $8,750 (that's profit)

and once again, thats AFTER all costs (the shoes & paying per person) for a week.

so you really making more than 8k a week at "work", more power to you. but to the real hustlas out there, we know what we doing. lol

No one is going to sit in line for a week for $200, so your logic of being able to get 10 pairs is immediately flawed.  I guess there is a reason you posted about not having to pass a drug test.

I'll be laughing at you when you catch pneumonia from sitting outside for a week and have to go to the hospital without health insurance, because I doubt being a "real hustla" provides benefits.

Back
Top Bottom