Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by BlaSiaN

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Jimmy Jazz NYC locations will have these..

GOTTA BE A JOKE... BTW WENT TO BX FORDHAM TODAY AND IT WAS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS.. RELEASE IS A COMPLETE PIECE OF TRASH... DEF. NOT MEANT FOR GENERAL PUBLIC... ONLY ONE SPOT ON FORDHAM GETTIN THEM... JEWELRY SCUMBAG DUDES TRYING TO GET OVER ON THE COMMUNITY WITH AN ESTIMATED PRICE MARK OF ...YUUUP... 1500 DOLLARS... COMPLETELY LAUGHABLE AND THE FAKE OVER CONFIDENT ARAB WITH THE BURNT HUNNY BUN ON HIS HEAD WAS COMPLETELY SERIOUS TOO... 

I RATHER BUY 1500 WORTH OF EGGS AND TOMATOES AND GO HAM ON HIS SNEAKER WALL.... F U NIKE.... YOU MADE IT BIG WITH THIS ONE... COMPLETELY RUINED FOAMPOSITES... THEY NEVER HAD RELEASE DATES OR HYPE..JUST THE SAME FOLLOWING FROM THE USUAL SUSPECTS.. DMV NYC EAST COAST AND A COUPLE OF OUTLIERS... "NIKE YOU F-ING SUUUUCCKKK" -DEFTRONIC VOICE 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
... HOPE I GET A PAIR BUT ITS LOOKING LIKE A 70% CHANCE ITS OVER  
eyes.gif

Damn brooooo you soundd like your goin to go to the Nike office and just shoot everybody. lol
what exactly did Nike do to ruin Foamposites?

Originally Posted by airberg

Originally Posted by j o 19

GOTTA BE A JOKE... BTW WENT TO BX FORDHAM TODAY AND IT WAS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS.. RELEASE IS A COMPLETE PIECE OF TRASH... DEF. NOT MEANT FOR GENERAL PUBLIC... ONLY ONE SPOT ON FORDHAM GETTIN THEM... JEWELRY SCUMBAG DUDES TRYING TO GET OVER ON THE COMMUNITY WITH AN ESTIMATED PRICE MARK OF ...YUUUP... 1500 DOLLARS... COMPLETELY LAUGHABLE AND THE FAKE OVER CONFIDENT ARAB WITH THE BURNT HUNNY BUN ON HIS HEAD WAS COMPLETELY SERIOUS TOO... 

I RATHER BUY 1500 WORTH OF EGGS AND TOMATOES AND GO HAM ON HIS SNEAKER WALL.... F U NIKE.... YOU MADE IT BIG WITH THIS ONE... COMPLETELY RUINED FOAMPOSITES... THEY NEVER HAD RELEASE DATES OR HYPE..JUST THE SAME FOLLOWING FROM THE USUAL SUSPECTS.. DMV NYC EAST COAST AND A COUPLE OF OUTLIERS... "NIKE YOU F-ING SUUUUCCKKK" -DEFTRONIC VOICE 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
... HOPE I GET A PAIR BUT ITS LOOKING LIKE A 70% CHANCE ITS OVER  
eyes.gif

Damn brooooo you soundd like your goin to go to the Nike office and just shoot everybody. lol

What??? Do you not see the hype surrounding these??? This may be the most amount of hype for any foamposite ever. They didn't even give people a fair chance to get these. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

What??? Do you not see the hype surrounding these??? This may be the most amount of hype for any foamposite ever. They didn't even give people a fair chance to get these. 
you couldd always try somethin different like reebok pumps ? this life isnt meant for everyone haha

NYC locations will have these..

You gonna regret writing that post 
laugh.gif

if you got a spot, DON'T LEAK IT.

Re-sellers are lurking 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

you couldd always try somethin different like reebok pumps ? this life isnt meant for everyone haha
#+$@% with that try somethin different... if we like Foams, we like foams. We shouldnt have to change what we like because Nike $+*@$ us over on BS releases like that.

And to the haters saying, well if you want em drop the $$ or go camp, or do what ya gotta do for these... miss me with that too. I refuse to pay that much for any sneaker, I have a full time job, wife and kids that my time is more important than to sleep on the street like some homeless person for a week for shoes.

Great work for nike to make them more $$ (like they're hurtin
ohwell.gif
) but this release will make a lot of true heads turn away from this whole sneaker "game".

For the price that these dudes are charging for Pre-Orders you can get like four pairs of other Foams in DS condition such as Royals.

I'd rather spend over a grand on other foams or shoes than one pair of these.

I like them and all, but the hype is ridiculous. People are going to get hurt or killed over these for sure.

Yall be safe out there and don't do anything stupid over a pair of shoes smh.

Just trying to help NTers out..sorry people

don't worry I caught much worse for posting in the concord thread that a certain overseas site restocked a day after release. A certain reseller was p.o'd but I did make sure I got my pair first so yeah you probably are hurting your cause

So your telling me one releaseee is going to turn me away from the sneaker game ? If so that means you truly arent about this lifestyle.

one release no, too many releases like ths... I am truly about this lifestyle, and have been around for a minute. Which is why things like this make me want to stay with what I have and walk away. Too much has changed with everyone wanting to be a reseller, or too many people wanting every release so they can be cool like the other kids...

Not many people now days buy the kicks because they want em.

I wont even start on the quality/price hikes....

Originally Posted by kicks409

Damn atl beasting for these joints 2

Im from VA, But ive lived here a year now and to my understanding ppl were never up on foams for the most part. Crazy. That's what it's come to though. Now everyone in every city loves foams.

Amazing how Nike slapping the uber limited tag on something and associating it with ASG weekend and it goes from

thumbnail.aspx

To

thumbnail.aspx

Now in all fairness, would these be a reasonable add to the collection or wear once every blue moon- sure, but come on.... if these were mass produced, say like Cough drops, they would most likely sit for at least a few weeks and chances are, be widely available to just about anyone that wanted them.  Is there anything iconic or special about this colorway?  Not really, to me Royals, eggplants, coppers, and even Reds are much >>>> than these, but Nike ain't dumb.  That's for sure.  I.E. - YOTD AJ2012- you honestly telling me that colorway is better than the Caro Blues?  If the Caro Blues were more limited, they'd be worth much more than the YOTD- hands down.  See Titanium 23s- If they weren't as limited and first to drop before all the others, would they be as sought after simply because of the CW?  You get my drift.  Yes, we are all puppets, dangling from the strings.  Hate to say it, but I'll include myself to some degree. I've fallen victim plenty of times.  Not happening here with these Foams.  KD4 and Bron 9 are far better and much better long term IMO... end rant

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Amazing how Nike slapping the uber limited tag on something and associating it with ASG weekend and it goes from

thumbnail.aspx

To

thumbnail.aspx

Now in all fairness, would these be a reasonable add to the collection or wear once every blue moon- sure, but come on.... if these were mass produced, say like Cough drops, they would most likely sit for at least a few weeks and chances are, be widely available to just about anyone that wanted them.  Is there anything iconic or special about this colorway?  Not really, to me Royals, eggplants, coppers, and even Reds are much >>>> than these, but Nike ain't dumb.  That's for sure.  I.E. - YOTD AJ2012- you honestly telling me that colorway is better than the Caro Blues?  If the Caro Blues were more limited, they'd be worth much more than the YOTD- hands down.  See Titanium 23s- If they weren't as limited and first to drop before all the others, would they be as sought after simply because of the CW?  You get my drift.  Yes, we are all puppets, dangling from the strings.  Hate to say it, but I'll include myself to some degree. I've fallen victim plenty of times.  Not happening here with these Foams.  KD4 and Bron 9 are far better and much better long term IMO... end rant
read people..... ^^^ truth right there.

I'm getting me a pair no matter what..... I'm gonna pay these 2 dudes I know that are weed heads 50-75 bucks a piece to camp and get me 2 pair. One pair to wear, and one pair to trade for a pair of DS South Beaches.

For those who live in miami, shoe gallery is having a raffle for the galaxy's. And LOL at those people who camped out for a few days thinking they were going to secure a pair!!!

Back
Top Bottom