Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Love how dudes are tryna make people shook saying bring guns. Bunch of tough guys with guns. If your really tough put the burned down and throw your hands up and bet half the dudes with burners get their +%%3$ stomped

Does this hype and anticipation "excite" anyone else? *pause*
I mean more than likely the person that post above you and beneath you won't get a pair.
But the idea and the fantasy that you will actually get a pair and your order wont get canceled by ndc is exciting.
It's basically like winning the lotto. We all know we probably won't get a pair but yet the idea is cool.
I am gonna do whatever to try to get one just to try.. Am I a hypebeast.. I guess but it's shoes people!
This is a hobby. A exciting never ending hobby. So yeah I am excited so excited, I'm gonna drive across state thursday afternoon.
So excited I've been debating on driving 8hrs to Orlando w/some friends just because...

Anyway people remember it's just shoes have fun and be safe.
NOT worth losing your life or getting injured over... My two cents

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Love how dudes are tryna make people shook saying bring guns. Bunch of tough guys with guns. If your really tough put the burned down and throw your hands up and bet half the dudes with burners get their +%%3$ stomped

we might find out come Friday

I assume you're not from ny and never been to harlem? I can assure you a handful of people will be out there acting reckless and scheming....sad to say,but people would literally kill off materialistic things,including sneakers...and harlem being one of the biggest areas in ny for foams,I can see something going down....it happens for gr foam releases, just imagine these....I wish I was out there in harlem now to see what's happeneing with these tickets.....come Friday,I can gurantee you therell be people out there with no tickets demanding the shoes.....this is the world we live in,unfortunately.

My boy scout skills came through, now I'm Troop leader! Had to regulate on a fellow camper. We're on the same page now!

Wow it's looking like I'm going to be 0-4 since I took a L during the whole Concord fiasco smh. I finally get stationary for a week and think there's some hope that I'll be able to add these to my collection, and I see that there's people already camped out outside of Walters of all places! The sad part is that I'm giving it a serious, serious thought to join the if it's not too out of control on Wednesday night. Never before have I done this for shoes, even when there were releases that I wanted a lot more than these, but I'm really just tired of taking l's so someone can go and charge an exorbitant price for something that they have no interest in aside from profit.
30t6p3b.gif

i'm expecting something to go down in ny, lots of lame losers here got nothing better to do than hurt people for shoes.

honestly i was never planning on copping these to begin with but i must say that the hype is ALOT overwhelming......it gets discouraging to be honest. I live in orlando and although im sure our hoh is gettin the bulk of the foams dont matter being that all hypebeasts will flock to central florida this week 
laugh.gif

Wow so basically most of us are #%&*$%, either we get lucky on NDC or pay someone's rent by paying their resell price.

So what kinda #s can we expect NDC to have ?

You have no dignity if your camping 4 a pair of sneakers days in advance
Its pathetic how some people will make themselves border line homeless and live on the streets 4 days in and out 4 a pair of limited sneakers
Its winter time 4 christ sakes and these stores is just allowing this lol
Such a shame

Originally Posted by jballerNY

so these are releasing on Nikestore on the 24th but not at midnight right? they are tweeting the link some other time I heard?

I would confirm with niketwittr. Only way to really know

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I assume you're not from ny and never been to harlem? I can assure you a handful of people will be out there acting reckless and scheming....sad to say,but people would literally kill off materialistic things,including sneakers...and harlem being one of the biggest areas in ny for foams,I can see something going down....it happens for gr foam releases, just imagine these....I wish I was out there in harlem now to see what's happeneing with these tickets.....come Friday,I can gurantee you therell be people out there with no tickets demanding the shoes.....this is the world we live in,unfortunately.
THIS.
dudes are extra thirsty for these. a lot of them dont even know what they look like. they just hear GALAXY and FOAMS and their minds go on a magical journey taking them to the most awesome foam ever.

Originally Posted by TxSole

My boy scout skills came through, now I'm Troop leader! Had to regulate on a fellow camper. We're on the same page now!

fam where u camping at?

Originally Posted by bigj505

I assume you're not from ny and never been to harlem? I can assure you a handful of people will be out there acting reckless and scheming....sad to say,but people would literally kill off materialistic things,including sneakers...and harlem being one of the biggest areas in ny for foams,I can see something going down....it happens for gr foam releases, just imagine these.... I wish I was out there in harlem now to see what's happeneing with these tickets.....come Friday,I can gurantee you therell be people out there with no tickets demanding the shoes.....this is the world we live in,unfortunately.
THIS.
dudes are extra thirsty for these. a lot of them dont even know what they look like. they just hear GALAXY and FOAMS and their minds go on a magical journey taking them to the most awesome foam ever.

his_mind%20blown.gif

I can't see myself camping out for days at a time over some shoes, but more power to the ones that are camping out, imagine a freak snow storm hit the NorthEast
laugh.gif

people are now acting like animals for any sort of products -> idiots and morons mostly just youtube blackfridays and concords and etc etc

This is one of those releases that people shouldn't even bother with. I'm not, and I hope most of you all are not, desperate enough to line up days in advance for a damn sneaker. These galaxy foams are about about making a profit and nothing else. And if you plan on wearing them, I advise you keep looking over your shoulder because when I see these I see dollar signs and anyone else in the know will too.

anyone camping now for the foams is a COMPLETE LOSER/DEADBEAT or a Welfare Abuser/Recipient. How the heck do you camp for nearly a week? No work, no job, zero responsibilities? Shame on these fools.
indifferent.gif

Only in the US of A.

6th person in line and no tickets? So what happened with everyone that was there? Ticketless? Or got a ticket for other shoes in the asg pack
nah i guess i was about number 126 on line.. once they annonced there were no more wrist bands there were only 6 more people to go.. a little disappointed but like dude said %$%% like that is discouraging, total madness.. but like everything in life thats desired you gotta put that work in to get it... if the sneaker gods have some mercy i can get big bang lebrons and air flight 1's.. peace

Back
Top Bottom