Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

This Friday will be remembered as SHOEMAGADON!
roll.gif

i'm with everyone who sides with nike pulling off the website. if you want the shoe bad enough you should put the time in for a camp out. most camp outs have a great sense of community and can turn out to be a lot of fun, plus they make shoe more worth it in the end. good luck to everyone camping out!

Originally Posted by lildzup

i'm with everyone who sides with nike pulling off the website. if you want the shoe bad enough you should put the time in for a camp out. most camp outs have a great sense of community and can turn out to be a lot of fun, plus they make shoe more worth it in the end. good luck to everyone camping out!

grin.gif
No shoe is worth a week of my life.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

bout to lace up my concords, grab my degrees, and my w-2s to style on some of these campers.

roll.gif
 I make more than what those campers will sell those foams in few days than they will by sitting out in the cold camping 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Originally Posted by rillo561

Wow...Nike just screwed a lot of pple. They've become a serious joke.

Who got screwed?Dog the site WAS GONNA CRASH, and time out, and they wouldve run thru the shoes in 2 minutes...if you think you wouldve gotten these shoes on NDC youve got to be joking.And did you have a pair reserved? Presold? Then there is no screwjob.
I think people keep on forgetting that in order for a shoe to sell out NDC or anywhere somebody has to actually buy them. So telling everyone that they wouldn't have a chance on NDC because the site would crash or because they would sell out quick isn't completely true because you don't know if they would've been one of the people to get through or one of the quick buyers that's the cause of a shoe selling out. Think about it.

I think you should think about it. You cant be screwed unless you were owed something. So, these kids think they were owed a chance in the like, 5 minute window before ndc was deaded, to buy these shoes? And because they lost the chance to be in this virtual raffle they should boycott?The boycott idea is hillarious...like "im mad because nike didnt give me enough chances to give them $220" like...for real?

What about all the people who are talking about robbing people some of the people camping for there shoes and the fights that "WILL" break out from the people who where camped out  or who woke up early to get the shoes, but they still don't get them because there size sells out or because there's to many people in front of them? Will all the "fun" and "brotherly love" stop the fist from flying then? Or what about the people who live no where near where the shoe is releasing and cant camp out (not me personally) and there only chance was on NDC? Do you feel good about Nike taking them off the site for them too????

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

I was never against you pulling the trigger early on your purchase....
Looking like not  such a far out thought dropping 8 bills on these now that NDC isn't even an option
eek.gif
, even the haters gotta admit it ( Who never will anyways
roll.gif
)   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Please post pics whenever you get them
pimp.gif
   Cant really imagine much anybody else getting these now at this point
roll.gif
I knew i made the right decision, Ive been in the shoe game way to long to know when something big is gonna drop, that $800 i paid sounds really good when you see prices popping up at $1,500 plus. I will post pics and with them on as soon as i get them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It looks like it has worked out for you.  I still think anything higher than retail is too much.  As long as YOU are satisfied with your purchase, that's all that matters though. IMO, Nike has released so many foamposites that it has taken away the exclusivity or real feeling of being "limited". 

PS. Let's hold the props until you actually have the shoes in hand. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Respect man

I guess I will be going to the midnight release at footaction. This %$@* sucks trying to buy just one pair of shoes these days.anyone know any other spots in Tampa?

So last night in fulton brooklyn NY, me and my boy decided to go to the gym around 2am, we come out and pass by jimmy jazz in fulton and to our surprise theirs not a lot of people here, we counted about 25 heads, and heard like 5 more came this morning.

kdswgy.jpg

It's amusing to see how people blame Nike for the way individuals act/react while waiting in line for a shoe.  Can only imagine how they would react if food and water were the items being rationed out.  When did becoming a gangster outweigh being a civil human being? Grow the *!%% up people 

So last night in fulton brooklyn NY, me and my boy decided to go to the gym around 2am, we come out and pass by jimmy jazz in fulton and to our surprise theirs not a lot of people here, we counted about 25 heads, and heard like 5 more came this morning.

kdswgy.jpg
SMH thats crazy lol but get it how you live

Originally Posted by Joulze

Who got screwed?Dog the site WAS GONNA CRASH, and time out, and they wouldve run thru the shoes in 2 minutes...if you think you wouldve gotten these shoes on NDC youve got to be joking.And did you have a pair reserved? Presold? Then there is no screwjob.
I think people keep on forgetting that in order for a shoe to sell out NDC or anywhere somebody has to actually buy them. So telling everyone that they wouldn't have a chance on NDC because the site would crash or because they would sell out quick isn't completely true because you don't know if they would've been one of the people to get through or one of the quick buyers that's the cause of a shoe selling out. Think about it.

I think you should think about it. You cant be screwed unless you were owed something. So, these kids think they were owed a chance in the like, 5 minute window before ndc was deaded, to buy these shoes? And because they lost the chance to be in this virtual raffle they should boycott?The boycott idea is hillarious...like "im mad because nike didnt give me enough chances to give them $220" like...for real?
Oh I wasn't talking about the being screwed part lol I agree with you on that. I was just saying somebody would've or some of us would've got the shoes off NDC. I'm not going to every boycott Nike it will be pointless
laugh.gif
and I'm still going to get the Nike Flight Ones GITD tonight and the Galaxy Lebron 9's tomorrow. so that would make me a hypocrite so these will just be a shoe I missed out on for now so it is what it is.

That picture looks no different than the side the of Port Authority where all the bums are ....

People should just boycott the next big release.  That would really make a statement.  Either that or don't cop from the resellers.

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

kdswgy.jpg

I used to live a couple of blocks away from there... its infested with rats at night...it ain't the place to be a bum.

And here's a little food for thought to us who aren't camping out NDC wasn't your only life line 
wink.gif

kdswgy.jpg

this looks like skid row in downtown LA

I want these sneakers bad and I should not go to work or my classes I pay for and camp for days, then get kicked out of my apartment for not paying rent? I just wanted a chance to buy them online, thanks NDC.

Originally Posted by eyanks

kdswgy.jpg

I used to live a couple of blocks away from there... its infested with rats at night...it ain't the place to be a bum.
roll.gif
 If this is what it takes, I'm not about that life... I do want the shoes though, BAD.

It was all good just a week ago, Nigahs feel theyselves and than watch the FOAMS droppp, Nigahs gonna kill others.. Whatcha gonna do NIKE?

Back
Top Bottom