Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

watched some of the vids. looks like nike accomplished their mission with this release. they made a thousand times more on media exposure/advertising than they made from selling the actual shoes.

so they finally started selling in Orlando...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

They will be put online, its the safest route.

Exactly, ppl sayin they not cmon, jimmy jazz got em, JIMMY JAZZ, all we have to do is sit and wait

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by polorico

Footlocker in dallas is so shady

i hid in the bushes and was first in line 2 times.

they proceeded to raffle them off.

i went off on all the employees. I said ill be back at 3 waiting for your VIPs to pick em up.

We gotta start taking dudes jobs man .
mothers should be called

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

Police & Security shut down the HoH down here in Baton Rouge cuz ppl were tryna rush the door. They were supposed to open for 7, but no door was gonna open until the Mall opened at 9. I wasnt out there cuz I chose to skip these (wanted the Big Bangs, but failed to get them online), but I saw it this morning on the news. This is getting ridiculous. Baton Rouge was NEVER this bad. In a matter of a few months EVERYONE down here has turned into a sneakerhead. And 80% of them are just hypebeast. Guess it's finally time for me to work on a connect.

Yeah I was out there last night, mall security has no control in these types of situations. I agree with dude above, most people that were in line were not sneaker heads and were probably buying their first pair of foams (this guy in line hoping to cop the Foams asked me what kind of shoes I had on, Pearls of course @!* :/ ). The sheer fact that things are this bad in Baton Rouge is shocking, when said 2010 Foam Pro pearls released the footlocker guy was blown away because I showed up so early to get them, he laughed at me in fact for getting there when the mall opened, and a little over a year later hundreds of dudes are hiding in trees and bushes to buy them? Pardon me rambling I'm still heated.

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

A lot of salty dudes with no feedback bidding crazy prices messing it up for the sellers. Trolls lol

Lmao their messing it up for the real buyers too!

i went off on all the employees. I said ill be back at 3 waiting for your VIPs to pick em up.
You were hiding in bushes though.
How is a raffle shady?  That's the most fair way to handle a release like this.  Everyone has an equal chance.

roll.gif
roll.gif
You're killin me

Originally Posted by SolexSup

roll.gif
roll.gif
You're killin me
which footlocker in Dallas did you go to because HOH in Towneast
my friend told me it went by smoot h and more people was there for the Lebron's and KD"s 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Drove a little bit to go to HOH in Kentucky....Had to be 60+ police and a wagon. Police told us we couldn't be on the premises until 4am...They made everyone move their cars multiple times. So at about 3:45 a bunch of people run on the property. I drive over and asked the police what happened to 4 am...Cop told me don't worry about it I can line up or leave...Bout 200 had lined up, they had 12 pairs...needless to say I left.
eyes.gif
Wonder how that ended up.

Back
Top Bottom