Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by CameNyoGrill

Do I need to be the first one to point out the obvious answer to this question? I'm certainly not racist by the longest stretch, but stereotypes exist because they are true. Don't need to go any further.
DING DING DING! Finally someone got it right. 
pimp.gif
Sad but true..and being a minority myself I am anything BUT racist
speakin the truth isn't racist homie. just check the picture above and it's evident why there's so much chaos. same $#$* happened in sf ages ago when the world series came about...guess who decided to +@@# up the chill *%% line? yup, you guessed it...the same ninjas u see on the pictures. it's touch not to generalize when you see so many of them

Originally Posted by DEpast

pimp.gif
Of all the releases I've been to, I've never witnessed someone of European or Asian descent act unruly. Just African-Americans. Is that politically correct enough for Niketalk?
didnt see only "Arfrican-Americans" at the release tho..

Originally Posted by cutthroat

highlights-magazine_large.png

Can you spot the difference?

Picture-17-320x383.png

0805applelines.jpg

You can replace the Concord with any foam or major shoe release. Why can't @!$*%#! "sneakerheads" be civilized?

The other major difference is quantity available.  If you want the new iPhone and you dont get it in the initial release, you know that you can still obtain one later down the road for retail.  With Nike's, they are limited, it is now or never for purchasing the shoes at retail.[/quote]
Do you really want me to Answer that question? OK ill bite the bullet this time. Based on the first set of photos i see havoc and chaos. I certainly wouldn't want to be that security guard hes probably getting paid 8.00 bucks an hour to control that awful crowd. If i was him i wouldn't of let them in. I would of brought 2 sets of clothes that day, so i can change and cop my pair of Concords then ill change back and let them in. Money in the red i feel it for him to cause if he dont turn around when they open that door, they gonna trample over him. so he needs to turn around avoid halitosis if possible.The next photo looks controlled because the iPod gadgets are reserved for Donald Trumps relatives.

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Do I need to be the first one to point out the obvious answer to this question? I'm certainly not racist by the longest stretch, but stereotypes exist because they are true. Don't need to go any further.
pimp.gif
speakin the truth isn't racist homie. just check the picture above and it's evident why there's so much chaos. same $%!! happened in sf ages ago when the world series came about...guess who decided to %@!$ up the chill #+% line? yup, you guessed it...the same ninjas u see on the pictures. it's touch not to generalize when you see so many of them

You dudes are idiots, it's all about organization.

One is an organized release. You line up, you get your phone. The other is unorganized.

I wonder what race is responsible for you dudes lack of intelligence.

Nike is responsible for this ..
- they lack a system
- they lack organization
- they lack accepting repsoniblity
Same way Nike controls who has a limited aka tier 0 account or whatever you call it
Nike can control how these sneakers are release
Nike has no checks & balance system with these limited releases and no seems to be punish for doing customers dirty...Gamestop has a system when it comes to big game releases why Nike can't?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

speakin the truth isn't racist homie. just check the picture above and it's evident why there's so much chaos. same $%!! happened in sf ages ago when the world series came about...guess who decided to %@!$ up the chill #+% line? yup, you guessed it...the same ninjas u see on the pictures. it's touch not to generalize when you see so many of them

One is an organized release. You line up, you get your phone. The other is unorganized.

you sir are an idiot. people that camped out days ahead are organized. doods that try to bump rush the door when they know for a fact there's only 20 pairs isn't. from the pictures above, which race do you think rushed the doors?

don't deny the obvious.

Nike and the stores should just be up front with which stores are getting them and how many pairs each. If people line up passed the allotted amount of shoes then that is dumb. Why would hundreds of people be camped out for a store with 12 pairs of shoes.

i'm sure people know this before hand....but u have haters everywhere and when they can't get a pair this becomes their thought process, "if i ain't gettin a pair, ain't no body gettin one".

Got my pair at the Shoe Gallery in downtown Miami, only like 3 cops. 100 degrees outside. They had a raffle to select the people who could go inside and buy the foams. I also got the all-star Dunks. It was a good day!

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

Got my pair at the Shoe Gallery in downtown Miami, only like 3 cops. 100 degrees outside. They had a raffle to select the people who could go inside and buy the foams. I also got the all-star Dunks. It was a good day!

congrats man, I've always wondering about SG, a release like this do they have atleast 10-15 pair AFTER celebrity/VIP/employee pairs are taken?

Clearly you are unaware.
The Concord release at my mall was actually very organized. I camped out for 14 hours and was the first one in the line for the store I was waiting at. But guess what? About 15 minutes before the store opened, "people" that were in line the whole night in single file fashion decided to bum rush the front like a bunch of wild behemoths from Jumanji. We got lucky because we had written down names and the security guards reformed the line with names on the list. Only reason a second bum rush didn't occur was because there were 4 cops watching the line from 5 feet away with their asps drawn.
I'm not saying all black/hispanic people are like that, but when referring to ones that are sneakerheads, a good portion are.

this release takes all the fun of of collecting. its a bunch of backroom ++@* going on. they just need to release more pairs. hell. way ppl r acting ud think shoes were made of gold with diamond laces

you sir are an idiot. people that camped out days ahead are organized. doods that try to bump rush the door when they know for a fact there's only 20 pairs isn't. from the pictures above, which race do you think rushed the doors?

don't deny the obvious.

Which race are you?

So can you explain why nicekicks and other stores can have organized sneaker releases?

I've seen organized releases and unorganized ones. Race isn't a factor. That's why some stores have chaos on black friday and other ones have no issues.

If anything I'd think it was an age issue, more than race. The people waiting in line for apple products are mostly 30 plus. The people in sneaker lines are normally 22 and younger. Do you have the same incidents at adult clubs versus under 21? You're just not smart enough to think beyond your low IQ way of thinking, so you analyze in simplistic form...black and white. Keep wallowing in your ignorance.

not all race are like that but when you go to a campout, open your eyes and you'll vividly see what type of folks are out there. it's funny because when you call'em out they automatically call you a racist.

highlights-magazine_large.png

Can you spot the difference?

Picture-17-320x383.png

0805applelines.jpg

You can replace the Concord with any foam or major shoe release. Why can't @!$*%#! "sneakerheads" be civilized?
pimp.gif

[/quote]
laugh.gif
@ this clown right here....

i remember you at the HOH 125th release for some 'Brons....son was od scared to leave the store alone, tryna make small talk the whole time we were waiting to get to the cashier n then started asking me and the homies if we were walking towards the train
30t6p3b.gif

he ain't racist...he just shook
roll.gif

Clearly you are unaware.
The Concord release at my mall was actually very organized. I camped out for 14 hours and was the first one in the line for the store I was waiting at. But guess what? About 15 minutes before the store opened, "people" that were in line the whole night in single file fashion decided to bum rush the front like a bunch of wild behemoths from Jumanji. We got lucky because we had written down names and the security guards reformed the line with names on the list. Only reason a second bum rush didn't occur was because there were 4 cops watching the line from 5 feet away with their asps drawn.
I'm not saying all black/hispanic people are like that, but when referring to ones that are sneakerheads, a good portion are.

And your store represents the entire country?

I've been in to sneakers for 20 years, and been from New York to the south, come on b.

not all race are like that but when you go to a campout, open your eyes and you'll vividly see what type of folks are out there. it's funny because when you call'em out they automatically call you a racist.

Why don't you try calling them out in person instead of behind your keyboard.

the issue goes a lot deeper than the assumption that "black people are savages and don't know how to act at a sneaker release".

lack of opportunity+high unemployment rate+ opportunity for a quick come up for individuals from lower SES = recipe for disaster.

the culture of poverty is serious, man-- not saying that everyone who's poor subscribes to it.... but imagine being submersed in an environment where all you see is schemin', hustlin, and violence.  that stuff can get normalized in your mind real quick.

Welcome to 2012 where double standards runamuck in this country.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Nike is responsible for this ..
- they lack a system
- they lack organization
- they lack accepting repsoniblity
Same way Nike controls who has a limited aka tier 0 account or whatever you call it
Nike can control how these sneakers are release
Nike has no checks & balance system with these limited releases and no seems to be punish for doing customers dirty...Gamestop has a system when it comes to big game releases why Nike can't?

Nike isnt responsible. they arent providing a necessity to us, it's not like we need premium sneakers to live our lives. they arent forcing us to buy these sneakers. its our fault (as consumers) why we fall into this trap, yup I said it, it's our fault.

don't deny the obvious.

Which race are you?

So can you explain why nicekicks and other stores can have organized sneaker releases?

I've seen organized releases and unorganized ones. Race isn't a factor. That's why some stores have chaos on black friday and other ones have no issues.

If anything I'd think it was an age issue, more than race. The people waiting in line for apple products are mostly 30 plus. The people in sneaker lines are normally 22 and younger. Do you have the same incidents at adult clubs versus under 21? You're just not smart enough to think beyond your low IQ way of thinking, so you analyze in simplistic form...black and white. Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
i'm asian and what's your nationality? and no i'm not racist but i am a keen observer.

true, stores are also a culprit. personally, i don't understand why retail stores don't give up wristbands earlier after 1-3 days of camping. 

so what you're telling me is that only kids under 22 was out for the foam galaxy release? where did you get your data? my data is shown through pictures and videos. tell me this, why is it that when the foams dropped in cali you don't see/hear mass chaos similar to east coast release?

Back
Top Bottom