Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I hope Air Randy and Jay cooked up a lot of these. I'm sick of these got damn sneakers and the hype that followed .
laugh.gif

they are being manufactured at the moment..just trying get scraps from previous foams to put together

the flight ones look better. the lebron nrg look better. the pewters look better. most of the foams look better. i can name so many shoes that look better than these but i bet my ,40 cal will take one of yall pairs smooth off ya'll feet.

nike is dumb... if it was that serious then they shouldn't have made these limited... they knew what they were getting into though

Originally Posted by imui for2oh

People are losing their minds over these... i honestly think they are hideous!

I'm sure that if these weren't marked "limited," they would sit on the shelves. Sad, sad thing.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Don't know if this has been posted cuz I'm not gonna go through the pages to look, but I've been seeing this message a lot around FB and twitter and wanted to share this with ya.

[h6]
For
all of you who haven't heard, the CEO of Nike just went public on Fox
News. He stated he is sorry for all of the problems that were caused by
the release of the galaxy shoe pack. Because of the problems all of you
hypes caused, all camp outs will be banned starting monday. Nike is no
longer releasing shoes in the morning. They are releasing them a time
during the day, and there will be no camping
during the day. They are making a system to work that out. Also because
of what happened in Coral Springs, CS has banned any campouts in coral
springs. If you are caught camping at the mall the first time, you will
be asked to leave. If you are caught camping out the second time you
will be detained. Also they are banning sneaker sales on Ebay.com,
Amazon.com, Facebook.com, and many more websites. They are working with
all of these companies to stop the classic buy and sell of sneakers.
They also stated that Coral Springs is not the only city that this will
happen with. It is almost every city in America. Orlando is even
thinking about banning the sales of nike sneakers. So Thank you, all of
the hypes that hyped up the galaxy pack (even though they aren't that
attractive of a sneaker), The shoe game is basically over with as soon
as Nike makes these changes. Thank the hypebeasts..
[/h6]

super od, why dont nike just shutdown niketalk. HELL NO!

this life is crazy
lol only way for this to actually be true is for Nike to make GR things. Man how I wish most of their stuff were GR.

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

highlights-magazine_large.png

Can you spot the difference?

Picture-17-320x383.png

0805applelines.jpg

You can replace the Concord with any foam or major shoe release. Why can't %!@*+@! "sneakerheads" be civilized?

nerd iq > sneakerhead iq

The difference is that Iphones have constant production. You miss it this week, catch it the next, or week after that.  Let apple drop the Iphone 5 one time, in a limited amount that MIGHT restock and watch what happens.[/quote]

This.
Dudes are comparing apples (no pun intended) to oranges.

Also they are banning sneaker sales on Ebay.com, 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#gullible

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Also they are banning sneaker sales on Ebay.com, 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#gullible

No doubt.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

some dude who looked like he slept 5 hours in one week was trying to sell his pair for a grand to random dudes outside, everyone just laughed.
its funny i was offered a $1000.00 by 2 major resellers and some dude off here 
and i said no 

i know a few other people who turned that down that copped just to sell 

please don't restock nike. put the rest of the galaxy foams on an island with an active volcano and hungry lions, surrounded by shark-infested waters and have people challenge each other to reach the shoes. to qualify for the contest, you have to sacrifice a family member/loved one. film the whole thing and put it on spike. USF - ultimate shoe fights. finals on PPV.

what i dont get is why would nike produce exremely limited amounts of these galaxys for 220 msrp when they could have made alot more seeing the average price on ebay??? the only thing i see coming out of this is nike adding fuel to the fire brought by resellers. thats the !@!!+% up part, nike creating more savages now
30t6p3b.gif

hey nike if you produced more products in large amounts like apples does and restock more maybe you'll catch up!
laugh.gif

Dudes are just buying to buy that's what the game has come to sad if these would have come out a few years ago no one would have bought them

I wouldn't go through all of that camping nonsense unless Nike promised me a new pair every six months.

They should have done these the same was the air mag release was handled.

what i dont get is why would nike produce exremely limited amounts of these galaxys for 220 msrp when they could have made alot more seeing the average price on ebay??? the only thing i see coming out of this is nike adding fuel to the fire brought by resellers. thats the !@!!+% up part, nike creating more savages now
30t6p3b.gif

hey nike if you produced more products in large amounts like apples does and restock more maybe you'll catch up!
laugh.gif

The amount of free advertisement they received is priceless. They didn't release these to cater to us, they did it to reach out to more people and more importantly first time buyers. We're going to buy their stuff regardless, but the stay at home mom that was reading the news paper and saw the multiple page spread and then decided to checkout NDC and saw the the running advertisement and then went ahead and clicked it and saw the LG3s and decided to purchase them, that's who this shoe was intended for. We're already factored into their bottom line, she wasn't. Adding her > pleasing us. 

Back
Top Bottom