Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by j o 19

I BELIEVE 96 PERCENT OF ALL PAIRS OF THESE ARE ON EBAY... SMFH.... AND SELLERS ARE REALLY PUSHING THE 2000> PRICE TAG... IM STILL TRYING TO GET A PAIR BUT I REFUSE TO GIVE ANYONE 2 GRAND FOR SHOES

wink.gif
wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats on the pick up and kudos on rockin your pair!

Originally Posted by DamnMeroWavy

i've been lurking the site for some years / this thread so heavily for the past week+.5

just thought i'd throw in my 2 cent that i was pissed with JJ and sick that HOH Columbus was crazy .. i actually like the shoe and wanted to wear em but its whatever , maybe next time
jozecry.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  @ those gangsters in that pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I know the saying is there is no such thing as bad publicity, but I've never bought that. Nike has had much worse press in the past though, this will put "shoe heads" in a worse light than Nike itself

Unfortunately
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SamB

I laugh at all the people ruining the release for themselves. It's funny that a majority of the galaxies were gonna be sold to 1 state now y'all get NONE LOLOL... No way they release during the weekend.

But hey Nike I've got a good suggestion!!!! Bring them all to Portland, OR (home of Nike)

I would love for the Foamposites to make a quiet apperance at the Nike employee store in OR.  I can easily make that 6 hr drive to get them. And have a buddy who goes to UO that could swoop them for me.

I heard that HOH ATL released their pairs today at 10AM. They gave no notice and sold out around 12.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I counted approximately 500 pairs on ebay right now. (just imagine if each pair sells for over 1k...that's a half a mill nike isn't getting
laugh.gif
) That's not counting how many pairs have been sold already and are on other websites. I would say it's over 2,000 pairs out there. Anyone that thinks 600 is way off.

nike doesnt need 500k  ..they made thier money already by selling out all ASG stuff and 500k or 1 or 2 million $ is like $5 for a multi billion dollar company

I can't believe so many people are dropping thousands on these when there are still so many stores that haven't even sold them yet.

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

I can't believe so many people are dropping thousands on these when there are still so many stores that haven't even sold them yet.
Like which?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by j o 19

I BELIEVE 96 PERCENT OF ALL PAIRS OF THESE ARE ON EBAY... SMFH.... AND SELLERS ARE REALLY PUSHING THE 2000> PRICE TAG... IM STILL TRYING TO GET A PAIR BUT I REFUSE TO GIVE ANYONE 2 GRAND FOR SHOES

wink.gif
wink.gif
ONE OF THE FOUR PERCENT LOL... I HATE U LOL... I NEED THESE 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

NYC Posite: respect on rockin yours. I know you got three pairs but instead of going for that $4500 or more you kept at least one for you. I would have done the same although I'd be hesitant to rock if I only had one pair.

I drove 4 hrs to Kansas hoh,got there at midnight and security guard told me I wasn't allowed there till 4 am,I said ill be back at 330 he said not a minute before 4 am or ill kick you off. I came back at 340 there was 40 people in line the mall cop pulled up I said hey mother f er I just drove 4 hrs and then you said to come back no earlier than 4 am now I'm screwed. He looked at me the looked foward and drove off I was pissed I missed out on all sizes of all releases,won't happen again. I will do online only

Was anyone able to get a pair from HOH Arden sac... After a week of HOH Arden telling everyone that they got little over 20 but cant say exact.. I got info from a friendly employee  that they only had 12 pairs. 1 sz 12 that i was trying to get. Mall security couldn't handle release and heard was only couple hundred poeple. Didn't make it off work in time to line up they said line up at 9. Got to Arden at 8 already 150 heads in line..... My boy some how was 9th to go in he  was stuck with a sz 14 foam...  At least he got 1 tho.

UPDATE

Stores that canceled on the release date will be raffled next week Friday.

My nike rep just informed me of this. Take it how you want it but i suggest to seriously do some Homework bc their still in the stores.

Back
Top Bottom